Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon's Prophet: Ride Until You Die Super Metal Video Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Sony Online Entertainment has released the final installment of the #SuperMetal Dragon's Prophet video series. This time, the vide spotlights camaraderie of the 'broseph' mentality within the game. Enjoy!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RidrithRidrith Member RarePosts: 802
    The marketing team behind this game should be fired.  Everything they've released has been terrible, especially with the crappy metal music paying in the background.  Go away already.  Just kind of waiting for this game to go away.
    I like to complain about games.
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLUxG8N6YQc I checked it out and you actually have to pay for all customization aspects of the game Plus its just like runes of magic but worse because sony runs the game every game sony has released since EQ1, Champions of Norrant, and Planet Side 1 has sucked.

Will have to wait and see about EverQuest Next.

Lets also not forget that this video trailer was on YouTube advertisement for quite awhile.
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    How is that trashy music anything like what a good metal band sounds like?  
  • RoshaRosha Member UncommonPosts: 29
    Originally posted by Renoaku

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLUxG8N6YQc I checked it out and you actually have to pay for all customization aspects of the game Plus its just like runes of magic but worse because sony runs the game every game sony has released since EQ1, Champions of Norrant, and Planet Side 1 has sucked.

Will have to wait and see about EverQuest Next.

Lets also not forget that this video trailer was on YouTube advertisement for quite awhile.

Sony doesn't "run the game" they run the servers the hardware - there's a large difference.

• drtack1drtack1 Member UncommonPosts: 273

Wow.....that was really really really terrible.

I cant believe a "rock band" even agreed to write a song like that.............it sounds like a jingle from a kids superhero  morning cartoon. 

I wonder how much money this company wasted in the whole process to put that PoS together....... They could have used that money to do something good.

I mean if they said "Hey, we are not gonna waste any more money making craptastic music dragon prophet videos and instead spend the money we would use on thos videos and feed starving children I would play the game."

• Sys7emSys7em Member UncommonPosts: 120
    Lets Ride!
  • FuzzySmithFuzzySmith Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Dragon's Prophet is a good game but then again I love dragons and anything to do with dragons.  It could be a great game if Runwa(n)ker would get their head out their asses, add more content, put in a story line for those that like story lines (which is NOT me) and most of all fix their issues with whatever is causing the game to constantly disconnect for some users instead of telling folks in the forums that "because it is a F2P game we're not going to spend any more time on your issue" and then locking the thread when folks in the forum started going off on them for such a asinine response, which is an awesome way to lose players!!!

Life's a B***H and then you die, so F**K the world and let's get high!!

• AegrusAegrus Member UncommonPosts: 34

It's not even metal. This is cheap 80's rock music.

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    The fact that they are wasting so much on advertising instead of fixing the game speaks volumes about this company. Stay far far away is my advise.

Smile

• bexinhbexinh Member UncommonPosts: 69
    Wanted to try out the game but... thanks for the head up. Ill stay away from it lol