It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
.::] STONE & STEEL [::.
- Server: Telon (well, there's only one ye know!)
- Type: Roleplaying
- Races: Dwarf and Gnome
- Classes: All
- Alignment: Lawful-Good
- Recruiter(s): Warfeild
Hear ye! Hear ye!
The Dwarfs of Bordinar's Cleft and the Gnomes of Mekalia have formed an alliance of the deep dark! This alliance of STONE & STEEL is recruiting Dwarf and Gnome adventurers, tradefolk and emissaries of any beard length to become champions of the underhalls and deep realms of Telon!
Speak with one of our Thanes for more information or visit our halls at www.stoneandsteelguild.com to learn more about us.
Out of Character (ooc):
Stone and Steel is a well established roleplaying guild made up of older gamers in the EST-PST time zones. The guild atmosphere is family-friendly and fun. We are one of the oldest Dwarf-only guilds in existence today and one of the most successful with a long and proven track record in several games. Still lead today by its founder, Warfield Goblincleaver, Stone and Steel originated as the Champions of Brell in Everquest on the Bertoxxulous server in August of 1999.
We welcome folks who enjoy playing Dwarfs or Gnomes as their primary character and seek to build long-lasting friendships in our Dwarf/Gnome-themed roleplay environment. If you too seek the camaraderie of like-minded players, then stop by our Beardlings Barracks and submit an application to join.
In order to join Stone and Steel you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Dwarf or Gnome!
- Have an appropriate name.
- Be respectful of others.
The member of Stone and Steel value the following:
- Honor: Being respectful of others and keeping your word.
- Valor: Standing our ground when others flee.
- Friendship: Building longstanding relationships while gaming together.
- Roleplaying: Remaining in character and not using "leet speak" in guild chat.
While on your journey to becoming a battle-hardened Longbeard...
- Discover all of Vanguards facets in a low-pressure environment alongside those still learning the game.
- Build long-lasting friendships with gamers just like you, some of which who have been with the guild for 10+ years!
- Participate in weekly guild events, from dungeon crawls, socializing, and building a town, to dueling and grudge settling.
HOW DO I JOIN?
If Stone and Steel sounds like your next home...
Visit our Beardlings Barracks at http://stoneandsteel.yuku.com/forums/5/Beardlings-Barracks and submit an application to join.
Dwarf Lord of < Stone and Steel >