It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Hi! This is my first post, this seems like a really great website. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated
Anywho i'm looking for a game that is like what is stated in the title.
I'm Looking for
- Progression Raiding (Great raiding mechanics, and you have to progress through dungeons/raids instead of the game throwing free gear amazing gear at you every patch.)
- Great Community(Coming from WoW, the community has declined rapidly, i'm assuming due to things like LFG and LFR. Everyone has turned into a douchebag and wants everything handed to them on a silver platter.)
- A long, challenging and fun Leveling Experience(Challenge mostly, something that will teach you mechanics of your class) Funny story my cousins 8 year old son has a level 90 in WoW and did it all by himself but can't get past the first castle in Super Mario World... WoW has turned into a childs game.
- Long Talent Trees ( It feels good to be able to customize your character every level as you progress).
- Different Classes/specs ( I'm not a big fan of the whole, pick a character and be everything model).
- Subscription ( This doesn't matter to me as much, but i would prefer it. Pay to win is never good ^.^;)
As you can probably see i'm more into the standard older style of MMO's and there doesn't seem to be any good ones out anymore, or the ones that were are slowly ruining themselves and changing to boring casual friendly single player experiences. I am more of a casual even though I enjoy raiding but I still want a game that gives me something to look forward to the longer I play and better I become. No easy modes
Thanks to anyone who took the time to read this and help me out