Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My "I cant wait games" - Black Desert and ESO

Well I know it's an "Open Beta" forum but there is no "closed beta" forum XD
I wanted to know if ANYONE out there got to play in closed beta of ESO or Black Desert? The later I know is only released in Korea at the moment and regarding ESO... well I don't even know if they opened the closed beta.
Anyone knows anything? Status? release dates? Misc?
If you played the games, could you give some description on the following?

- sandbox features
- character creation and progress
- PvP
- how much is instance based
- system demands

Maybe it's too early but I just can't wait for these two games :)
Peace

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Likely both are still under a NDA so people aren't going to be able to answer most of your questions.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010
    I've played the ESO beta, and I believe that Kyleran is correct in that the NDA is still in effect, so won't go into detail.  I'll say that I definitely had fun with it, and as a fan of the Elder Scrolls games, I wasn't disappointed by what I saw.  I'll be buying the game when it eventually comes out.
  • Gildong2Gildong2 Member Posts: 5

Black Deset is the game that I am waiting on too.

I am actually waiting for Black Desert and Blades & Soul.

Both games seems really great and Black Desert is starting close beta in Korea on Oct.

So i am pretty sure both games will be release in US by next year.

• tmkctmtmkctm Member Posts: 12
    Well at least I now know that ESO beta happened already. How did that work? did they give a limited time frame to play the beta?
  • Kuro1nKuro1n Member UncommonPosts: 775

ESO - Another shitty game, aka themepark cashcow crap. :(

BD - What I am putting my hopes on as AA will fail to deliver what they originally claimed (maybe I'll play the russian version, korean one was way too carebear), waiting to get into the korean beta right now.

• ShanayaShanaya Member Posts: 13
    Sorry, but i also haven't played such one. If i got any one of it i will inform you.
  • tmkctmtmkctm Member Posts: 12
    Originally posted by Kuro1n

BD - What I am putting my hopes on as AA will fail to deliver what they originally claimed (maybe I'll play the russian version, korean one was way too carebear), waiting to get into the korean beta right now.

eso crappy? you say it as someone who played the BETA?

Did you even like the Skyrim style of gameplay?

• Kuro1nKuro1n Member UncommonPosts: 775
    Originally posted by tmkctm
    Originally posted by Kuro1n

eso crappy? you say it as someone who played the BETA?

Did you even like the Skyrim style of gameplay?

Listen, I love skyrim, but this game aint gonna be anything like skyrim. Sadly.

What they are doing is a mix between GW2 and WoW in setup, classes and some other things will ofc be different but the basic setup is the same and it wont really be a nice game I believe, it's just the next really hyped thing. Otherwise please tell me one thing that distinguishes it as a better game than the older crap we already have. Fucking shitty faction system.