Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NOW is the time to immigrate to NA-TERA

Reas43Reas43 Member Posts: 297

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/Level-Up-Test-Event-Limited-Chance-for-a-Free-Level-58-Character-94757

This promo is only available in NA TERA.  But let's say that you have characters in EU, and some friends have left to NA.  Or you and your friends want to go to TERA-NA but can't imagine leveling from scratch again - this is it folks.

Release the hounds!!!!  The Euros are coming! The Euros are coming!

Comments

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959

Yep, hopefully they do and they are very welcomed and will probably be treated much better than they have been, also with news of RaiderZ being shutdown in Korea while the US version will keep going might also be a bit of a warning sign.

Seems that US players are eating up and enjoying these action mmo's alot better than the old fashioned tab target combat which seem to still be favored overseas. Gotta say i'm american and really love Tera combat, it is quite nice.

• Synns77Synns77 Member Posts: 124
    If you read the rules on the free level up you have to have created an account at least a few weeks ago otherwise your not eligible for the instant 58, so won't work if you haven't already registered with NA tera before, if you have already got an account with them, then yep I agree. That's what I'm doing anyway.
  • BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Originally posted by Synns77
    If you read the rules on the free level up you have to have created an account at least a few weeks ago otherwise your not eligible for the instant 58, so won't work if you haven't already registered with NA tera before, if you have already got an account with them, then yep I agree. That's what I'm doing anyway.

Not exactly, that is if you want multiple accounts per household then they would have had to been created before 9/19, but you can in fact create one new account per household at anytime before the patch, but only one so doing multiple accounts per household is all that is limited in that regard.

Taken from the official forums:

We will only allow one free level up per household for new accounts. 

For accounts that existed before 9/19/2013 at 10:00 am Pacific time, we will allow one eligible ".Levelup" character per game account.
  • AroukosAroukos Member Posts: 571
    Do we need the whole NA client or is there some other way, to use the EU one we already have?
  • KhurrakKhurrak Member UncommonPosts: 10

I have to need download the US client, but the at the 10% complete u can log in and create ur characters..

that's what i did too..

i will download the full client on monday i think..

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

This is the 3rd thread on this topic :)

And I wrote the same 2 days ago...

"Since here in Eu it seems the noob company is unable to forge the game ( :) ) in the right way, those fellows think it's a good opportunity to jump over under the (en) Masse - yep, the ping will be higher, but at least they don't need to level up again."

And there's a thread on the forum where they're wondering, whether this move is directly towards the Eu:

http://board.tera-europe.com/board2-tera-en/board58-general/board76-discussions-about-tera/191336-eme-event/