Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF F2P game with good Subscription.

Delarm323Delarm323 Member Posts: 7

I am looking for a good Free to Play game that has good Subscription Model if you choose. Like Lotro, EQ2, DDO, Wakfu, ect..

Can anyone lead me to a game that isn't one I just listed?

Comments

• RobinffsRobinffs Member UncommonPosts: 18

Check out Entropia Universe!

PM me if you have questions.

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

It'd be good if you'd specify what do you mean under "good Subscription Model if you choose"? Sub which is giving huge benefits over free ones, or sub which is giving exclusive stuff, or (by the "if you choose" part) sub which can be switched on/off easily?

For example, LotRO is not a good sub model then, since maintaining the sub doesn't give you anything besides pvp, so if you don't care about pvp, it's better to cancel sub after the first month and occasionally buying some TPs.

If you mean good as sub exclusive stuff, then AoC is a good choice, the whole endgame grind is behind subscrption (if you like endgame grind in the first place :) )

If you want benefits, then Rift. The sub there is giving lots of convenience stuff that makes the life easier, on top of the game (since the f2p is not restricted at all, only the number of character slots)

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    Originally posted by Delarm323

I am looking for a good Free to Play game that has good Subscription Model if you choose. Like Lotro, EQ2, DDO, Wakfu, ect..

Can anyone lead me to a game that isn't one I just listed?

You might want to look at Rift

• DirkinDirkin Member Posts: 78
    As a game that's not in your list but very similar, Vanguard has a pretty decent f2p setup with a good sub option behind it. There are only a couple minor restrictions to f2p, and the sub comes with some nice little perks.
  • Delarm323Delarm323 Member Posts: 7

Thanks for the replies. I might go with Vanguard and sub to SoE access so I can get all there game sub benefits.

Thanks all. More suggestions would be awesome too.

• MaurizioMaurizio Member UncommonPosts: 162
    Originally posted by Robinffs

Check out Entropia Universe!

PM me if you have questions.

i would agree with this only if you jumped in which knowing people who play that can help you out get started... Other wise the money you put into the game will probably be wasted really quick with no returns.

I would say check out Wurm online. Its a mixture of the games you mentioned, but it has much more... Full world terraforming. If you happen to check it out, I play on the Chaos server and im very close to the starter area, you are welcome to look for myself or my group and we could give you a crash course about the game.

Its free, with the option to subscribe. So its at least worth a look.

• DirkinDirkin Member Posts: 78
    If you do jump into VG, feel free to look me up. My main character has the same name.