It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
En Masse Entertainment has announced a new "Level Up" event in which every player will be granted a permanent level 58 character, complete with all gear, if the event guidelines are properly executed.
The world of TERA is a big place — and we want you and your friends to experience as much of it as possible. That’s why we're offering a free, permanent level 58 character for all new and existing accounts. The Level Up Test Event offers a great chance to bring a new or experienced MMO friend into TERA so you can group up and start adventuring together immediately. It’s also a great opportunity to try your hand at a new class without having to start from scratch.
This event is for a limited time only. If the test is successful, we will use the feedback to further improve your TERA experience going forward.
Here are the guidelines on getting your level 58:
• New characters created between Thursday, September 19 at 10 a.m. PST and Sunday, September 22 at 11:59 p.m. PST will be eligible for this event.
• You must create a race and class of your choosing and assign a name ending in ".Levelup"
•Starting Monday, September 23, we will run a script that levels up eligible characters.
We will update here when the script starts, and when it completes.
- If you're on the character when the script starts, you will be disconnected. Things will process just fine.
- If you're on another character, you won't be affected.
- We hope to complete the script within 24 hours, but that depends greatly on the number of participants in the test.
• Characters will provided with:
- Level 58
- 1 Name change voucher (non-tradable)
- 1 beginner mount.
- T11 soulbound gear for all classes (feel free to use the extra as fodder)
- All items will be sent to parcel
- All story quests (available, but incomplete)
While we are taking measures to ensure that the Level Up Test Event runs smoothly, we want to remind you that this is a test, which may result in technical issues or delays. Expect updates to this thread regarding such matters as well as announcements when we start and finish the script. If all goes as planned, all participants can look forward to a brand new level 58 character to adventure with in the world of TERA.
Read more on the TERA forum.