Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tabula Rasa Fansite Kit

DarkholmeDarkholme Member UncommonPosts: 1,212

Not sure that this is available anywhere anymore, but I was going through some old thumb drives and found the zip archive that contains the original Tabula Rasa fansite kit. I uploaded it to Dropbox in case anyone is interested. It's got all the promotional stuff, ability icons, screenshots, concepts, etc...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xh3429u1oykf2e3/fansite_kit.zip

imageimageimage

-------------------------
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P.Lovecraft, "From Beyond"

Member Since March 2004

Comments

• drtack1drtack1 Member UncommonPosts: 273

I miss that game so much!

Thanks for the upload!

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    I wish someone would reboot this game
  • ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,396
    Thanks!  Interesting bit of historical memorabilia.   Somewheres, I got the old Tshirt.....

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

Lol I never understood why NCSoft pulled the plug so fast on this game.

Even if that was a failure, surely they could have kept it going for another year or so.

This has the record for fastest MMO to shut down ever (and it wasn't cheap to make)

• DarkholmeDarkholme Member UncommonPosts: 1,212
    Glad people appreciate it. I will probably upload the images to my gallery here at some point soon. I still need to transfer all my TB screen caps to the TB folder too. I have a ton, which includes many from beta...

"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P.Lovecraft, "From Beyond"

Member Since March 2004

Something that I posted as a response to one of my pictures here, thought it would be relevant to cross post here;

Re; Richard Garriott bringing back TR?

Rumor; Garriott made some statements regarding a fan petition to bring back Tabula Rasa this summer that got a little attention. He would like to see the game return in some form, but it's out of his hands. I think at this point it's too much of a sore spot for NCSoft for them to even consider doing it themselves. I wish however that they would consider selling the source code for their cancelled games, including TR and COX so that perhaps they could be resurrected...

Why companies never consider this option is beyond me. They are just sitting on these properties and not doing a thing with them and likely never will. So why not make some money off them and sell them to someone who might revive them in some way?

Member Since March 2004

Originally posted by Arglebargle
    Thanks!  Interesting bit of historical memorabilia.   Somewheres, I got the old Tshirt.....

I still have the collector's edition box with the dag tags and everything in it... never got the t-shirt, though I wish I had... and no, I don't regret spending the money on the CE for a game that died. I just feel bad that the game died way too soon.

Member Since March 2004