Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reasons to play this game..

2»

Comments

• Shiro_LongtailShiro_Longtail Member UncommonPosts: 10

Personnaly I like the graphics but the game is really easy (like killing a chicken without legs with a two-handed sword) at the beginning and become very hard after level 13-14 (it take you like 5 min to kill one monster),but K.o.v.e. is right, there is plenty of things to do. I also like being able to buy a land for a guild.

• ArawonArawon Member Posts: 1,108

Guild housing...but not personal housing...right ?

• K.o.v.eK.o.v.e Member Posts: 227

Originally posted by Arawon

Guild housing...but not personal housing...right ?

Correct, no player housing ateast not yet in this game.

• IrishJigzerIrishJigzer Member Posts: 6

This game is unbelievably intense and should have at least a 8.0 or higher!!!!

• stimulatedstimulated Member Posts: 15

Well... These comments and the opening post is enough for me to give it a go.

Thanks for the info I might stay entertained for while

• DerekHarumiDerekHarumi Member UncommonPosts: 37

Its pretty fun... in fact. But once you get to lv. 10, you might feel as if your starting to give up if you don't play as much. Because when you lv. 1, you have to get like 300 - 800 experience points to "Level Up!". The game is sorta hard when you get higher level, but its fun.

Hope you have fun with it!

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

game is fun but it becomes insanely grindy after level 30.

i remember dropping giant goups of mobs, mabey like 20-30 mobs, for like .03%

considering what made this game fun was the click&slash aoe style gameplay, soon becomes a huge pain when you have to kill like 100k mobs for a single level

all that and it seems the warrior is by far the best character in the game, and i gatherd that from watching guild's warring eachother (yes they let bystandards watch)

• jeven_929jeven_929 Member Posts: 3

How to make money in Metin2?

• jeven_929jeven_929 Member Posts: 3

How to make money in Metin2

This is an old topic talked by a lot of people. Here i will tell you how to get Metin2 yang, especially to newbies. First, you should start farming and crafting. By these two ways, you can get common items, weapons. They are a lot in the market. So for a fast money sake, you should set resonable prices for them. Sometimes, you will get something valueable. Then you can sell it and get a good reward- a large amount of Metin2 Yang. Second, being a merchant. You can buy things cheaply and sell them high. This is the most normal way. Surely, you should know do a good market reaseach and know the demand and supply well. Third, you can do quests and kill monsters. After completed the quests, you can get items or cash-Metin2 money. By killing monsters, you can get a large amount money. This is a good to make Metin2 Gold. But your character must be strong enough to kill the monsters. When you killed them, you can pick up every drop, the moeny on the ground. Of course, you can pick up Metin2 Money when other poeple are killing monsters. This maybe need a chance. Last, you can play as a good collector who can collect stones+2, skill books for each claas, horseman summon books, polu books, continuum books, curse books , all armours lvl 34 or higher, alchemy ingredients ans potions. All these things can be sold for Metin2 gold. Different poeple has different opinions. Which one is the best? You can explore by yourself.

• SznekySzneky Member Posts: 2

http://www.youtube.com/UnHongrois

Check out my videos, I play Metin2 

• Tonda93Tonda93 Member Posts: 1
    Grind in this game is not so bad becouse u can hold a lot of mobs on your character. Other games provide boring grind way wich is hitting 1 mob for more than 1 min and using skills that dont even throw them out. Thats why I am giving this game a big +.  Apologize for any misteakes in this text. I am still not so good in this language.
  • BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    Your supposed t use both :)

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D