Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: 5 Year Anniversary Celebration Giveaway!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com has joined with KingsIsle Entertainment to celebrate the 5th anniversary of Wizard101 - the family friendly MMORPG that is fun for everyone! These special keys we are giving away will grant players seven cool home decoration items as well as a random mini-game for your house or dorm! Get your key now while supplies last!

All of the following party themed items to decoration your house or dorm

• 1 Party Banner Housing Decoration

• 1 Celebration Banner Housing Decoration

• 1 Set of Party Balloons Housing Decoration

• 1 Party Cake Housing Decoration

• 1 Blue Gift Housing Decoration

• 1 Red Gift Housing Decoration

• 1 Confetti Cannon Housing Decoration

Plus ONE of the following mini-games to play in your house or dorm

• Tag Game Housing Decoration

• Scavenger Hunt Game Housing Decoration

• Choo Choo Zoo Mini-game Housing Decoration

• Conjuration Mini-game Housing Decoration

• Doodle Doug Mini-game Housing Decoration

• Dueling Diego Mini-game Housing Decoration

• Hot Shots Mini-game Housing Decoration

• Potion Motion Mini-game Housing Decoration

• Skull Riders Mini-game Housing Decoration

• Sorcery Stones Mini-game Housing Decoration

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• xkitty56xxkitty56x Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Cool
  • AxelZettaAxelZetta Member Posts: 1
    Cool Awesome
  • kimokatkimokat Member Posts: 1
    cool and awesome
  • elektra799elektra799 Member Posts: 2

yeah

• JacxolopeJacxolope Member UncommonPosts: 1,140

-God this coulod actually be a cool game.

I gave it a spin last night and very much enjoyed the battle system . Seemed like there was some real depth there (surprisingly)

-But man...The limitations are insane. haldf the things I said were censored (things like "Are there Guilds in this game?" would come up as Player  "....") and I hit new areas I couldnt get to (without purchase) within a couple hours.

They need to make a more "adult" Wizard game with the basic formula though- or an adult type server where chat isnt restricted to the point of uselessness and maybe with a bit more mature type setting.... Looked far too "P2W" for my liking (although a night isnt enough time to give a good estimate)

-Anyhow, thanks for the gifts and opportunity to try the game- Too bad though. But I bet I would of LOVED it when I was 9. I am going to tell my nephew about it though, game seems fun.

• alexchirilaalexchirila Member Posts: 1
    Thanks for this amazind opportunity
  • BlackNinja0382BlackNinja0382 Member Posts: 1

that us preeety sweet!!

• ladynascar3ladynascar3 Member Posts: 5

Great!

• SkyfuriaSkyfuria Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Hey Jack Adult Wizard here, you should give it a more extended try head on over to the community site wizard101 central and take a look at more if the gameplay before you think about a sub. Its actually quite a game and you'll find there are alot of "wizened Wizards" who play as well.

• cosmin1333333cosmin1333333 Member Posts: 2
    wow ,, thanks
  • Samurai1234Samurai1234 Member UncommonPosts: 2

Wicked guys thanks, please

make more giveaways like more mount ones please thanks a heap

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

You only have so many spaces for your house and i would say MOST players probably have that already maxed,so those weak items are a waste of time.

KI could do MUCH better.How about a really good random pet or a random house or random gear pieces?How about adding in random snack packs or anything meaningful that a player might use.

They could even go about decorating the game cities.

How about what i have seen other games do ,example Ruins of Magic gave away a FULL gear set for various events,a strong gear set,not something weak.

KI has not done anything meaningful since the WATERWORKS gear set,that is a loooooong time.

PS Poster before me has a lot of  ANGER,no need for flaming other users.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• my favorite part of this game is meeting new people, and being able to hang out with my friends outside of school