Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I saw enough to give the game a try

ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

Downloading now.Thought I'd get a look before the launch on the 18th. No character wipe :-).

Crafting .....those interested in crafting should give this game a hard look. Youtube has a good video or two on crafting.

Comments

• WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806
    Originally posted by Shadanwolf

Downloading now.Thought I'd get a look before the launch on the 18th. No character wipe :-).

Crafting .....those interested in crafting should give this game a hard look. Youtube has a good video or two on crafting.

Good luck with that... I've been in the game up to level 25, and just patched my client... Attempting to enter the game results in the client crashing back to the launcher. It claims all of the files are fine.  But from what I've been hearing (check the forums) they have managed to totally break dragon aggro.  In other words, the mobs go right for the player, no matter if they attack or not.  Dragons can no longer hold aggro.  This wasn't caught by QA, with launch in under a week??

"If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."
  • ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

I've stopped playing until after the 9/18 patch.

I'd gotten a bit upset by the limited...unless you pay...pack space.I understand there will be more space after the patch and i really want to check out the  faction fighting.