Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Camelot Unchained Music

CasalenaCasalena windsor, ONPosts: 4Member

Hey guys,

I would relish the opportunity of writing music for this game, at any extent.  Hopefully,  composers like Ramino Djawadi are just too damn busy :)

Cheers!

www.anthonycasalena.ca

Comments

• muffins89muffins89 Yakima, WAPosts: 1,585Member Uncommon
    sounds really good man.  what daw do you use?
  • JayFiveAliveJayFiveAlive Arvada, COPosts: 555Member Uncommon
    Very impressive! Wow - keep it up. I hope you get to do some music for any games cause this rocks.
  • QallidexzQallidexz Austin, TXPosts: 253Member
    I really like the beginning and end part, the loud part in the middle goes overboard on the intensity imo, like it's trying too hard. But I could see the beginning and end parts working very well for Vikings. Really excited to hear the TDD music, I hope it sounds a lot like Hibernia's music... Such great toons. <3
  • CasalenaCasalena windsor, ONPosts: 4Member
    Thanks glad you guys like it.  Muffins, I use Cubase 6.

www.anthonycasalena.ca

• superconductingsuperconducting Rochester, NYPosts: 857Member Uncommon

Great stuff here!

Why don't you consider shooting MJ an email? Couldn't hurt to see his response to community-made scores.

As an extra convincing point you can even tell him that Shroud of the Avatar is taking submissions for fan-made music as we speak and appears to be greatly successful already.

• QallidexzQallidexz Austin, TXPosts: 253Member
    Here's a great one for TDD: 

Thanks for the kind words. a reel and cover letter ot  jobs@portalarium.com.  Still waiting for a response.

Thanks!

www.anthonycasalena.ca

• superconductingsuperconducting Rochester, NYPosts: 857Member Uncommon

Well, if you're interested in SotA you could submit pieces here:

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/sota-inspired-fan-fantasy-music-unofficial-contest.2376/

Regarding CU, you can check out this page:

http://camelotunchained.com/en/we-are-hiring/

Will do.   Music composer jobs are rarely listed, it's very lucrative, the most you will find is sound designer or audio director. Although, Ubisoft did have a listing not too long ago, but still rare.

www.anthonycasalena.ca