Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

21 days free trial + 250.000.000ISK when registering for a payed account

Hello pilot!

My name is Chronster Clawfinger. If you want to try out EVE - online and get a taste of the endless space and  quests that await you, then you should really sign up via my referral link:

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d08ff957-d962-4fdc-9d08-87d025881bae&action=buddy

Why? Because you will receive 7 days additional trial time if you do so. Altogether you will have 21 days free, to play EVE-online then. You could also sign up via the game website, but then you will only get 14 days time. 

But of course I am not offering this to you because I am such a noble person. The reason I present you this link is because if you decide to convert your trial account into a payed account anytime during your trial period, I will receive an item as a gift that is worth approximately 500.000.000ISK (ingame currency). That really is an awesome amount of ISK.

To encourage you to sign up I offer you to sell the gift that I will receive on the market and share the profit from it with you. This means you will receive 250.000.000ISK on average once you convert your trial account to a payed account. I am able to see who registered and who has converted their accounts on my eve account management site. So there is no need for providing me your email address and you don't have to be afraid to get spammed with advertising mails. 

If you however decide to buy a PLEX for receiving game time, I won't get the gift and can't give you the money then. So just sign up with credit card or any other subscription option the game offers if you want the 250Mil ISK.

Beeing my buddy also involves that I will gladly answer any and all questions that you may have in the ingame chat. And believe me, you will have a lot of questions because EVE is quite a complex MMORPG.

Any questions regarding the buddy system? Just drop me a mail at nurofenATgmx.at

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d08ff957-d962-4fdc-9d08-87d025881bae&action=buddy

regards

Chronster Clawfinger

Comments

• guascoguasco Member UncommonPosts: 68
    no

• krekenkreken Member UncommonPosts: 139

Hello Chronster Clawfinger!!!

Thank you for stopping by to present us such a wonderful opportunity to pay for your monthly sub. We will gladly participate in the get rich quick program you have devised for us. Let me assure you, you are the first one to visit these forums and post this type of thread.

Sincerely,

Pilot

• VetarniasVetarnias Member UncommonPosts: 630
    What do you know, a pre-emptive scam.
  • SkylightFortressSkylightFortress Member Posts: 34
    lawl even forums get spamed. silly guy tricks are for kids.
  • GardavsshadeGardavsshade Member UncommonPosts: 907
    Originally posted by Chronster666

Hello pilot!

My name is Chronster Clawfinger. If you want to try out EVE - online and get a taste of the endless space and  quests that await you, then you should really sign up via my referral link:

Why? Because you will receive 7 days additional trial time if you do so. Altogether you will have 21 days free, to play EVE-online then. You could also sign up via the game website, but then you will only get 14 days time. 

But of course I am not offering this to you because I am such a noble person. The reason I present you this link is because if you decide to convert your trial account into a payed account anytime during your trial period, I will receive an item as a gift that is worth approximately 500.000.000ISK (ingame currency). That really is an awesome amount of ISK.

To encourage you to sign up I offer you to sell the gift that I will receive on the market and share the profit from it with you. This means you will receive 250.000.000ISK on average once you convert your trial account to a payed account. I am able to see who registered and who has converted their accounts on my eve account management site. So there is no need for providing me your email address and you don't have to be afraid to get spammed with advertising mails. 

If you however decide to buy a PLEX for receiving game time, I won't get the gift and can't give you the money then. So just sign up with credit card or any other subscription option the game offers if you want the 250Mil ISK.

Beeing my buddy also involves that I will gladly answer any and all questions that you may have in the ingame chat. And believe me, you will have a lot of questions because EVE is quite a complex MMORPG.

Any questions regarding the buddy system? Just drop me a mail at nurofenATgmx.at

regards

Chronster Clawfinger

Alright... who squealed.... I told that guy on Pator I didn't want to be reached!

(have seen these before, quasi legit and quasi scam in my opinion since I do not agree with Plex in EvE, gold farming approved by CCP as far as I am concerned.)

This discussion has been closed.