Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm Back and Flexing Again

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.

Comments

• heavyhebrewheavyhebrew Member Posts: 309
    Well isn't that special.

TRUST THE COMPUTER! THE COMPUTER IS YOUR FRIEND!

Stay Alert! Trust No One! Keep Your Laser Handy!

Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues!

• page975page975 Member Posts: 312
    Originally posted by Mtibbs1989
     Our group just finished completing Titan hardmode and have just taken our first steps into the Binding Coil of Bahamut. Just to point out I highly doubt anyone will ever  complete Titan with a Duty Finder group. Anyways, good luck to those who are still attempting Titan on their server. We're Cactuar's server 2nd at the moment.

To me this is good news....Why ?....Because we finally have an mmo, first in a long time. My highest is only a lv 31 Conjurer.  I ran Haukke Manor twice using the duty finder,so far and I could see the ramp up in difculty :

-The first time I had what I call a WORLD OF WARCRAFT GROUP. They ran it fast, they screwed off, they blew off any type of tactics and were un willing to wait and discuss anything.....Well, we did finish after five wipes.

-The second time was cake. Every fight was timed. An easy or hard mob, it didn't matter we took our time. The last boss was 5X easer because we knew what the dungeon required. Everyone knew about the lamps and we were all turning them off. THIS WAS BEAUTIFULL.....It goes to show, slow = fast in the end....:)

I belong to a well organized Guild, they run events constantly. I'll admit I ran the instance with Duty Finder groups to check my potential and not to embarrass myself until I had a good handle on my capabilities playing with a group. Now that I have confidence, I'm willing to take a place in my guild as an event organizer. I've always been good at getting groups together in other mmos and plan of using my skill to get the max out of this mmo.

I understand what your saying Mtibbs1989. People need to get their act together and stop with the WORLD OF WARCRAFT GROUPING. Soon will be seeing topics like :

- The game is to easy, because players will not be playing the game with it's intended purpose.

- The game is too hard,  because people are un willing to be social and use team work.

- The game is boring, because people will be soloing.

We finally have an mmo on our hands....Play it like an mmo, this is not Guild Wars 2 !!!!!!

• gessekai332gessekai332 Member UncommonPosts: 861
    Originally posted by page975
     Our group just finished completing Titan hardmode and have just taken our first steps into the Binding Coil of Bahamut. Just to point out I highly doubt anyone will ever  complete Titan with a Duty Finder group. Anyways, good luck to those who are still attempting Titan on their server. We're Cactuar's server 2nd at the moment.

To me this is good news....Why ?....Because we finally have an mmo, first in a long time. My highest is only a lv 31 Conjurer.  I ran Haukke Manor twice using the duty finder,so far and I could see the ramp up in difculty :

-The first time I had what I call a WORLD OF WARCRAFT GROUP. They ran it fast, they screwed off, they blew off any type of tactics and were un willing to wait and discuss anything.....Well, we did finish after five wipes.

-The second time was cake. Every fight was timed. An easy or hard mob, it didn't matter we took our time. The last boss was 5X easer because we knew what the dungeon required. Everyone knew about the lamps and we were all turning them off. THIS WAS BEAUTIFULL.....It goes to show, slow = fast in the end....:)

I belong to a well organized Guild, they run events constantly. I'll admit I ran the instance with Duty Finder groups to check my potential and not to embarrass myself until I had a good handle on my capabilities playing with a group. Now that I have confidence, I'm willing to take a place in my guild as an event organizer. I've always been good at getting groups together in other mmos and plan of using my skill to get the max out of this mmo.

I understand what your saying Mtibbs1989. People need to get their act together and stop with the WORLD OF WARCRAFT GROUPING. Soon will be seeing topics like :

- The game is to easy, because players will not be playing the game with it's intended purpose.

- The game is too hard,  because people are un willing to be social and use team work.

We finally have an mmo on our hands....Play it like an mmo, this is not Guild Wars 2 !!!!!!

to be fair guild wars 2 hard mode dungeons were stupidly difficult, at least when it first launched.

Most memorable games: AoC(Tryanny PvP), RIFT, GW, GW2, Ragnarok Online, Aion, FFXI, FFXIV, Secret World, League of Legends (Silver II rank)

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Ugh, raiders and their egos. Well congrats on learning all of your dance steps, the choreographer will be so proud.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Originally posted by page975

Why on every thread does someone bring up GW2 within the first 5 posts? Of course it's not GW2, and i'ts not AoC or Rift either. /shrug

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• EsuarfeeeeEsuarfeeee Member UncommonPosts: 91
    awwwwwww, isn't that cute? :">

• UkihaUkiha Member Posts: 58
    I already did BC,first on my server, oh you don't care? me either.
  • Swedish_ChefSwedish_Chef Member Posts: 213
    Originally posted by Kyleran
    Ugh, raiders and their egos. Well congrats on learning all of your dance steps, the choreographer will be so proud.

Somewhat agree, but the same could be said about a good deal of PvPers.

Congrats on the accomplishment. Just don't rush through everything then come back here to complain that there's nothing to do. Enjoy the journey, because that's the REAL appeal of a good MMO.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • TekkamanTekkaman Member UncommonPosts: 158

And you confirmed that you're 2nd how? I believe there were 4 aleady in BCoil. I forget though.

• SerenesSerenes Member UncommonPosts: 351
    Originally posted by Tekkaman

And you confirmed that you're 2nd how? I believe there were 4 aleady in BCoil. I forget though.

On Cactuar, there's Cake, who's already in BCoB and then there's FH who had some of their members luckily get a legacy group on the duty finder.  However, the majority of FH's team has yet to clear Titan.

I have to ask, is there some kinda of system that says when people have downed him? Because watching my GF play there is not, so how do you KNOW you were 2nd? Just a question because I would like to know if there was a system.

• ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    there is not much flexing in game, game is very easy. 
  • AlamarethAlamareth Member UncommonPosts: 570
    Originally posted by Arskaaa
    there is not much flexing in game, game is very easy. 

..and how far are you?

In regards to Titan HM, I've changed my opinion on him.  He's actually extremely easily.  Predictable, reasonably static, and nothing mechanically difficult.  It's one bloody nasty gear check though.

People freak out way too much when you are new and it's really not too hard if properly explained. 

I'm unable to find a single PUG that is able to out DPS the heart, even if we use a LB3.  As a healer, this is extremely disheartening to see.  It's also disheartening to see people with 20-30% better gear than me absolutely suck on it, but that's a different topic for another day.  However, finding a good DPS player is easily the hardest thing to do.  It's almost as if all the good players rolled healer/tank.

I expect to join the ranks of completion once I finish my full Dark Light set. 

• DragimDragim Member UncommonPosts: 867

lol at "FH" on cactaur.  I have ran into a few of their members and they all seem to be elitist...insert negative word.

Not only when asked questions, but also when asked to meld/make items.   2,500 gil for a lvl 10 item meld?  Give me a break (Insert a various facial hair name) character.

I will just say that my run-ins with them have never been good.  Greedy self centered individuals.

---------------------------

But I am off-topic.  I look forward to raiding when the time comes.  Right now I just can't be a powergamer and decided to craft as well as level an adventuring class, so I have yet to get to 50. :-/.

I am entitled to my opinions, misspellings, and grammatical errors.

• StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779

I like this guy!

Arrogant? No!  Confidant, yes!

College student, PT worker, and he works out!
    If i was a chick, I'd do him!

He makes no excuses about how easy mode this game is! Shittttt, any MMO.

Calling him SPECIAL? Na, unique and rare! This old school, but a hidden gem. For those of you claiming to be old school, a fucking disgrace.  EXCUSES!!!

Shit, he can be Mavrick and Ill's be Iceman, telling him he can be my WINGMAN anytime!

Even posters like Badspock would never get this kind of welcome from me!

MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779
    B.A.M.F.
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Originally posted by StoneRoses
    I like this guy! Arrogant? No!  Confidant, yes! College student, PT worker, and he works out!If i was a chick, I'd do him! He makes no excuses about how easy mode this game is! Shittttt, any MMO. Calling him SPECIAL? Na, unique and rare! This old school, but a hidden gem. For those of you claiming to be old school, a fucking disgrace.  EXCUSES!!! Shit, he can be Mavrick and Ill's be Iceman, telling him he can be my WINGMAN anytime! Even posters like Badspock would never get this kind of welcome from me!         
    win