Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: Neo's Land : A New Beginning

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

A new MMO by NeoJack has started its KickStarter program. Neo's Land is aiming at the sandbox MMO market and, by the looks of all tihngs, it's shaping up nicely already.

Neo’s Land offers a High Fantasy MMORPG Open World (or Sandbox if you prefer). While there will be some lore and theme to Neo’s Land, the world is what the community wills it to be. There will be incentives to promote further world building, for example to build the first seaport. Yes… that means a Crafter’s Paradise in gamer’s tongue.

In Neo’s Land, the initial players will be the pioneers in a new and unknown world. Founding the first settlement and deciding on what to do from there, remain or decide to venture off elsewhere. This is not to say, the world is empty with the exception of players and animals. There are other races and realms out there, friendly, self-serving, militating, or just plain evil. 

Find out more on the Neo's Land KickStarter page.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• logicbomb82logicbomb82 Member UncommonPosts: 228
    Like most sandbox MMO's it sounds awesome. However will it  deliver or not is the question.
    I run the Mature Minded Gamers. We do video and board gaming videos and reviews. We also have a big Dungeons and Dragons community with multiple games active each week.
    Join us at: https://www.maturemindedgamers.com

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Pretty hard to properly fund a MMO using kickstarter.  I wish them luck, but games like this usually end up out of cash and lacking many of the tools that were supposed to be there.
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

The animations...*pulls his eyes out*

This have been a good conversation

• junglebeastjunglebeast Member UncommonPosts: 72

World looks great with the Unity3d engine. However the animations are to fast. But I guess thats something that can be worked on.

Competing against EQN will be very very hard.

You know when you play too much MMO's when your partners pants have become a rare drop.