Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TR] [Connery] - The Opposition Force - Military Realism Outfit

Comments

• mrpurplecamrpurpleca Member Posts: 9
    I've been with OP4 for a while now, and while I knew they had a lot to teach me, I didn't realize how much I would learn. My skills have drastically increased since then. I even bought my first ever gaming mouse because of an actual, RATIONAL discussion in game with Forsosh. Accurate advice is offered readily when you ask, and sometimes the questions you get in return inform you as much as the answers to your questions.
  • StatsWonStatsWon Member Posts: 2
    If you're interested in a formidable team doing serious ops, as well as improving your overal FPS skill, OP4 might be for you.
  • Latham07Latham07 Member Posts: 1
    Just joined OP4 and have to say they are proving to be everything i was hoping they would. Loving their tactical play style and their efficient leadership!
  • StatsWonStatsWon Member Posts: 2
    Join up and help put the OP in OP4.
  • VonatarVonatar Member UncommonPosts: 723
    Is this a US timezone clan, or are EU players also welcome?
    The outfit runs on Eastern Standard Time (North America) time, but all time zones are welcome!
  • KoolKatzKoolKatz Member Posts: 7

Here’s a quick Haiku for the abandoned TR Cats out there on Connery!

Lonely Saturday? image

Shitbag Saturday in OP4! image

Join Super Fun Time! image

• RickyCRickyC Member Posts: 10
    Guys this Outfit makes u better we have new recruits level 10 -12 they can tell u  join us in team speak  and u will see..
    Think you're good? Join OP4 and GET BETTER!

Are your mice tracking skill lacking in speed? Are having trouble hitting your target, or are you too embarrassed to show your K/D ratio in public? 

Look no further, with OP4’s revolutionary and scientifically proven training methods we’ll have you prancing around on Indar, Esamir or Amerish with a ripped and rock hard K/D that everyone will be envious of! A few of our patented methods include Tactical Training Days, Clan meetings and finally Shitbag Saturday to unwind and replenish those electrolytes.

This offer won’t last forever, so grab your internet and type http://the-op4.enjin.com/ now!

• SkyreignSkyreign Member Posts: 13
    Still looking for quality members. We don't care about your K/D or how good you are. Just be willing to follow orders and listen to instruction.
  • JoshBooJoshBoo Member Posts: 1
    Why are you still reading this? GO SIGN UP ALREADY!
  • Saxx0nSaxx0n PR/Brand Manager BitBox Ltd.Member UncommonPosts: 999

bump for my enemy

m/ rock on

Want to work with a group of disciplined players who WILL push you to improve your skills, and still have fun doing it? You might just be OP4 material!
  • SkyreignSkyreign Member Posts: 13
    Good group of people with excellent communication and tactics. Join up and see what it's like to be part of something more than a zergfit.
  • RadantRadant Member Posts: 3
    I miss playing with you guys. Hoping I get more free time soon - those NC/VS aren't going to kill themselves! Okay, maybe some do. But you get my drift!
    Join us and see how much fun u can have but at the same time we are serious .

“I joined OP4 a couple of weeks ago, and now ALL the Terrain Republic babes want to man my turret …” – Overheard Conversation

Join the ranks of OP4 and take your gaming experience to new heights! 

• FrithjofFrithjof Member Posts: 10
    Join up and truly become a better player
  • DeivosDeivos Member EpicPosts: 3,692
    Originally posted by trued_2
    Please keep in mind that The Opposition Force does not care about you gender,religion, sexuality, or race. You can join us as long as you have a Mic and are older than 18, and can play regularly (there are exceptions to this if real life dictates it.)

What if you're a Vanu? o_o

"The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners." - Thomas B. Macaulay

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin

OP4 -where hearing "We're outnumbered 4 to 1!" over voice chat means that the fight just got interesting!
    Guys Come to Our TEAMSPEAK ( ts3.digitalthemepark.com:9988) Talk to US First..
    Tired of seeing a base taken while a dozen people hang out inside the spawn? I was!

So I joined OP4! Tactics and training to make you a better player!
    We Want The Best And Will Teach u to be the best Join us ...
    Tactics were created for a reason. Why not learn to use them? Join OP4!