Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

{NEW}In game audio quote of the kerran race.

RealbigdealRealbigdeal Member UncommonPosts: 1,666

I think EQN is gonna be a great game and i'm probably gonna play it on ps4, but i gotta agree with most haters for one thing. 

The cartoon style of the game looks terrible and too childish. The tiger race looks as dumb as the voice you hear in the video(I couldnt find something that could fit better)

I don't really mind the colors and graphics, but the facial expression is way too much in your face and dumb. This game needs to be serious and it's not too late to change that before launch.

When i look at the face of the kerran, i feel like i'm on TV looking at an other cereal commercial.

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

Comments

• AlleinAllein Member RarePosts: 2,139
    Originally posted by Realbigdeal

I think EQN is gonna be a great game and i'm probably gonna play it on ps4, but i gotta agree with most haters for one thing. 

The cartoon style of the game looks terrible and too childish. The tiger race looks as dumb as the voice you hear in the video(I couldnt find something that could fit better)

I don't really mind the colors and graphics, but the facial expression is way too much in your face and dumb. This game needs to be serious and it's not too late to change that before launch.

When i look at the face of the kerran, i feel like i'm on TV looking at an other cereal commercial.

Why?

• KyllienKyllien Member UncommonPosts: 315
    Stop trying to pass miss-information around. That youtube video is in no way related to EQN.  Frankly I am getting tired of everyone complaining so much about so little.  This game is still in development and may undergo further changes before release.  
This discussion has been closed.