Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Runescape: Runescape 3 Celebrating a Big First Month

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Jagex has released some new statistics in honor of Runescape 3's first month of service. During the past thirty days, over 300,000 new players have joined the game alongside over 100,000 returning players reactivating accounts.

“With the Battle of Lumbridge we were looking to give the players a new way to interact with RuneScape and place their mark on the world.” commented Phil Mansell, RuneScape Executive Producer, “We’ve seen over a 150 million votes cast on how the battle campaign should be fought, with players making decision on everything from what kind of reinforcements they get to how they can support their chosen god with buffs and new units.  Players have so many ways to affect the current battle, from killing enemies or donating resources to their chosen deity, and it is this player driven dynamic which puts the future of the game very firmly in the players’ hands.“

Find out more on the RuneScape 3 site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• zastenzasten Member Posts: 283

[mod edit]

I just logged in after not playing for a while, only to be greeted with a message saying to choose a weapon. Problem is, I have no idea ho to actually do so. NOTHING I do makes any difference...

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Originally posted by zasten

[mod edit]

I just logged in after not playing for a while, only to be greeted with a message saying to choose a weapon. Problem is, I have no idea ho to actually do so. NOTHING I do makes any difference...

From what I remember it's either an option on the screen itself, so maybe try reloading the game? Or maybe they are on the ground or in a box. I remember the EOC tutorial making you go to a treasure chest. Maybe they changed it to be like that.

• zastenzasten Member Posts: 283

No longer interested in even playing, I just tried to play again, and now I'm getting advertising videos after logging in, which has turned me completely off playing this shit, (not going to watch paid adds every time I log in)!

FIGM!