Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The best cataclysm story quest lines

Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Den HelderMember Posts: 9,356 Rare

I really enjoyed playing the forsaken story line that took me trough Silverpine Forest.... It was an awesome quest line.

Just want to know what ate the best stories in the post Cataclysm game, horde side of things.  You cant play them all, so i better make sure to find the best ones. Taking it slowly and stopping XP to allow me to enjoy these stories.

Any advise?

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Den HelderMember Posts: 9,356 Rare
    does this mean noboddy cares about story anymore?

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• KanesterKanester WalesMember Posts: 375 Uncommon
    I loved the storys about deathwing in badlands (i think) from the human, dwarf and ork, some funny shit. I miss wow and feel i want to go back when i read about it or see new patches but the lfr click here this button to finish raids killed everything that was good for me....
  • DauntisDauntis Kansas City, MOMember Posts: 600 Uncommon
    I really liked the Worgen starting area and the Harrison Jones storyline.

Help support an artist and gamer who has lost his tools to create and play: http://www.gofundme.com/u63nzcgk

• LostarLostar Johnstown, PAMember Posts: 890 Uncommon

Be sure to check out Gadgetzhan in Tanaris as well if only to see the new beach front property. Same with Thousand Needles. XD

And yes..Do the Badlands!!

• NadiaNadia Topsham, MaineMember Posts: 11,866 Uncommon

I liked the Azshara revamp - it was the only part of WOW i liked better post cata

my favorite quest: a short series for level 12 but its amusing,  Raptor Rocket

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=14442