Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I got banned from the official FF 14 forums because .......

DritheDrithe Member UncommonPosts: 55

because I told SE to suck it! LOL.  They just used it as an excuse because I posted I wanted my money back because of their idiocy in running this game. That and the American side of Se sucked ass. Hehe.

Of course it could be the talk of a class action lawsuit someone brought up too. Wow. I really hate SE. Thank god for ..... DIABLO 3 for the PS3! Love playing this game with my ps3 controller.

End of line.

Comments

• LizardEgyptLizardEgypt Member UncommonPosts: 333
    ten of out ten

Currently playing - FF14ARR
    Previous games - SWG, World of Warcraft, ShadowBane, Warhammer, Age of Conan, Darkfall, Planetside Asheron's Call, Everquest, Everquest 2, Too many.

• duiLucidduiLucid Member Posts: 46
    The crease between my leg and butt itches.
  • RzepRzep Member UncommonPosts: 767
    Player got banned for being an ass, story at 11.
  • SnarlingWolfSnarlingWolf Member Posts: 2,697

1) There will be no class action lawsuit

2) The same dribble gets put out by somebody with just about every game launch and definitely every MMO launch

3) No one thinks you're cool for getting banned for an obviously valid reason

• zevianzevian Member UncommonPosts: 403
    Originally posted by duiLucid

Thats your chode.  

• duiLucidduiLucid Member Posts: 46
    Originally posted by zevian

Thats your chode.  

Mmmm... scratchy chode times.

• RzepRzep Member UncommonPosts: 767
    Originally posted by zevian

Thats your chode.  

A toad has made its abode in my chode.

• TechnohicTechnohic Member Posts: 148
    Originally posted by SnarlingWolf

2) The same dribble gets put out by somebody with just about every game launch and definitely every MMO launch

I was thinking this same thing.  Always something.

• DritheDrithe Member UncommonPosts: 55

!. Do you know this? Dude seemed pretty intent on doing it. The post got removed immediately. The post gave a number and everything to call.

2. Every mmo eh?

3. Grow up.

End of line.

• ThumbtackJThumbtackJ Member UncommonPosts: 669
    Originally posted by Drithe

2. Every mmo eh?

Oh at least for the last decade. There's always people claiming they're going to sue. Never happens. People get over whatever it is they bitch about.

• Dagon13Dagon13 Member UncommonPosts: 566

because I told SE to suck it! LOL.  They just used it as an excuse because I posted I wanted my money back because of their idiocy in running this game. That and the American side of Se sucked ass. Hehe.

Of course it could be the talk of a class action lawsuit someone brought up too. Wow. I really hate SE. Thank god for ..... DIABLO 3 for the PS3! Love playing this game with my ps3 controller.

End of line.

"Thank god for ..... DIABLO 3 for the PS3! "

So much irony

• barasawabarasawa Member UncommonPosts: 618

When dealing with customer service or tech support, NEVER EVER BRING UP ANYTHING ABOUT POSSIBLE LEGAL ACTION !!!!

The second you do, you've just burned your bridge, and probably before you've even crossed it. Standard policy with most companies is that once someone says (or writes) anything about legal action, they have to talk to the legal department. There are plenty of reasons for this, and most of them are for the company to protect its posterior. 

So unless you have a lawyer at hand and are actually ready to take legal action, don't threaten it, don't even insinuate it, unless you really want this person to stop talking to you and give you the number of the legal department.

So again, when communicating with technical support or customer service, do NOT say anything about legal action.

Thanks, and I hope this helps someone.

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

• TechnohicTechnohic Member Posts: 148
    Originally posted by barasawa

When dealing with customer service or tech support, NEVER EVER BRING UP ANYTHING ABOUT POSSIBLE LEGAL ACTION !!!!

The second you do, you've just burned your bridge, and probably before you've even crossed it. Standard policy with most companies is that once someone says (or writes) anything about legal action, they have to talk to the legal department. There are plenty of reasons for this, and most of them are for the company to protect its posterior. 

So unless you have a lawyer at hand and are actually ready to take legal action, don't threaten it, don't even insinuate it, unless you really want this person to stop talking to you and give you the number of the legal department.

So again, when communicating with technical support or customer service, do NOT say anything about legal action.

Thanks, and I hope this helps someone.

Appreciate your effort, but this would only help a rational human being.  usually when people start these rants they are not rational.  Doesn't mean they always are like that as a person, but in the moment; not so much.

It's understandable to get upset, just some people have a hard time controlling their emotions every now and then.

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855

!. Do you know this? Dude seemed pretty intent on doing it. The post got removed immediately. The post gave a number and everything to call.

2. Every mmo eh?

3. Grow up.

End of line.

If I understand this,

You posted in an official forum telling the publisher to "suck it" and got banned, came here to bitch that you got banned for violating the rules that you agreed to when you created your forum account, someone called you out on that and your response is to say "grow up"?

Did I get that right or did I miss something in there?

• TribeofOneTribeofOne Member UncommonPosts: 1,006
    Originally posted by GeezerGamer

2. Every mmo eh?

3. Grow up.

End of line.

If I understand this,

You posted in an official forum telling the publisher to "suck it" and got banned, came here to bitch that you got banned for violating the rules that you agreed to when you created your forum account, someone called you out on that and your response is to say "grow up"?

Did I get that right or did I miss something in there?

nope. I think you've got it.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Not really a discussion going on here. Going to lock this one.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.