Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hawken: Ascension Update Deployed

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 17,039MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Hawken has been updated with a new patch called Ascension. The update brings many new features and improvements into the game, most notably a new player progression system that changes the way players level-up, gain XP and unlock upgrades for both their pilots and their Mechs. 

The sweeping, dramatic changes of the new “Player Progression” update will offer players more control and customization and provide more robust rewards for playing, including free mechs that unlock as the player progresses. Additional new features include Parties, and Clan support, revamped item and internal systems for mech customization, and a brand new map: last Eco.

Read the full update notes on the Hawken site.

Associate Editor:
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• VinterkrigVinterkrig BOSTON, MAPosts: 1,672Member
    Does anyone even play this? o_O
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Edmonds, WAPosts: 2,404Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Vinterkrig
    Does anyone even play this? o_O

Last time I played it which wasn't too long ago there was quite a few people playing it.

Hawken is a lot like if you took quake and mech warrior and put them in a blender, it's a fast paced mech shooter, which has really nice looking visuals. I think it's a fun game.

• TreciatusTreciatus San Diego, CAPosts: 3Member

"Due to unforeseen issues, we have had to delay the release of HAWKEN: Ascension until September 10. However, you can join us this weekend to playtest the new content.We have an update regarding the deployment of HAWKEN: Ascension that was originally scheduled for September 5."