Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Interview] Marvel Heroes: PAX Prime '13 Interview with David Brevik

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

We had a chance to catch up with Gazillion CEO David Brevik at this year's PAX Prime to discuss all things Marvel Heroes. Read on for all the details!

Update 1.2 will add Emma Frost, one of the previously announced post-launch characters, to the Marvel Heroes roster. Emma features three distinct trees, each focusing on different aspects of her character. One tree will allow her to focus on her mind control abilities, which allow her to permanently control a single enemy as a pet. This includes anything from the T-Rex found in the Savage Lands to Mr. Sinister’s Cyclops clone from later on in the story. The pets will inherit their original skillsets, too. This means if your pet normally grants an ally buff, it will apply to your whole party.

Read more of Michael Bitton's Marvel Heroes: PAX Prime '13 Interview with David Brevik.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 628
    Wow that Luke Cage "Heroes For Hire" mode sounds cool indeed. Need the defense changes badly so my main, Thor, isn't the wimp he's potrayed to be :-)
  • TheEnygmaTheEnygma Member UncommonPosts: 26

Luke Cage is next and not Squirrel Girl?

sadface

• CalerxesCalerxes Member UncommonPosts: 1,641
    After hearing about the changes in another MMORPG column I re-downloaded and couldn't stop playing, bought The Human Torch to go with The Thing (well I had to be being a bit of an Fantastic Four fan) now just waiting for Johnnies big sister The Invisible Woman and Mr Fantastic but not sure he'll ever be added. Looking forward to Emma and definitely Luke Cage and still surprised this hooked me as you'd think that playing a pre-determined Hero wouldn't work but playing my favourite comic characters has turned out to be kind of addicting.

This doom and gloom thread was brought to you by Chin Up™ the new ultra high caffeine soft drink for gamers who just need that boost of happiness after a long forum session.

• synnsynn Member UncommonPosts: 563

I was under the impression that he still does normal attacks but has an emote that pulls out his hammer with the new enhanced costume? I might be wrong though just based on david brevik saying "He also gets a sweet new hammer to clobber his enemies with".