Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

maintenance worked!

fistormfistorm Member UncommonPosts: 868
Just logged in without any problems or log in issues.  Hyperion.  All Green light here!

Comments

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    Originally posted by fistorm
    Just logged in without any problems or log in issues.  Hyperion.  All Green light here!

Not so fast. Try logging out and logging back in. Or maybe don't try that.

• tort0429tort0429 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    Originally posted by GeezerGamer

I did.  Three times.  Not one issue.   Seems better.

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423
    I still can't buy the game :(
  • xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854

Yes please try that. All i hope is it's all solved by this evening.

My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • DecimanDeciman Member Posts: 101

Hopefully when things settle down later today they start to raise that max connection restrictions.

They said they were going to severely restrict the servers after they bring them up, monitor them, then gradually increase the connections allowed.

• xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    Originally posted by tort0429

Nice.

My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    Still crashing and unavailable on my end.
  • simulacrasimulacra Member CommonPosts: 93
    Originally posted by TheHavok

Why not? It's on sale on Amazon

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Originally posted by Husvik
    Originally posted by tort0429

Nice.

Reading some of the other threads, your results may vary.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Originally posted by evilastro
    Still crashing and unavailable on my end.

Crashing? Like straight to desktop? I haven't heard of any issues with that yet, have you checked the tech support forums for that issue?

• zinnikeyszinnikeys Member UncommonPosts: 45

It's a Wednesday morning. Most of the adults are at work, and now that school has started most everywhere the kids are in school. Of course you aren't gonna have issues loggin in.

Even so, character creation restrictions are already being put back in place on all but the two new servers (just tried making an alt) and 3102 is plaguing a lot of people. Yea, it's working...

Originally posted by simulacra

Every retailer, including Amazon, has listed the PC version as unavailable since Aug. 29th.

I believe the PS3 version is still available to buy but I prefer to play it on my PC - and its been unobtainable on the PC.

• DraemosDraemos Member UncommonPosts: 1,521

Played 10 minutes, then got a 90k into a 3102 for the past 30 minutes.  This was a problem they were suppose to have solved in Phase 4.  

And it's not like the realms are being hammered.  It's early on a Wednesday morning.  If it can't handle this, it's going to go to complete shit come prime-time.

I'm generally pretty patient, but this shit's starting to edge into the realm of incompetence.

• FrekFrek Member UncommonPosts: 53
    On the main site it says there are servers that you can't create new characters on. This is a stupid question but my copy is showing up today whenever the UPS guys gets here, I'm assuming there are servers that I can make a character on right?
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Originally posted by Frek
    On the main site it says there are servers that you can't create new characters on. This is a stupid question but my copy is showing up today whenever the UPS guys gets here, I'm assuming there are servers that I can make a character on right?

Yeah, there is usually always a server that you can make a character on. I think there was maybe 2 times for about 20 minutes where you couldn't make a character on any server, but I'm almost positive that won't happen again.

Also, they opened up a brand new server called Famfrit today.  You might want to check that out if you are interested.
  • tort0429tort0429 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    Originally posted by Draemos

Played 10 minutes, then got a 90k into a 3102 for the past 30 minutes.  This was a problem they were suppose to have solved in Phase 4.  

And it's not like the realms are being hammered.  It's early on a Wednesday morning.  If it can't handle this, it's going to go to complete shit come prime-time.

I'm generally pretty patient, but this shit's starting to edge into the realm of incompetence.

Yep, I spoke to soon earlier.  Got kicked out and now get a 3102 and can't get back in.   Like someone else posted, they are really going to start losing customers if they don't figure these issues out.

But I'll be patient for now.  GW2 is a good filler.   :)

• Four0SixFour0Six Member UncommonPosts: 1,175

Seems my local gamestop has restocked their hard copies.

If I were you I would go to SE's purchase page. At the bottom there is a set of links to retailers, BestBuy walmart Gamestop, and a couple others. All of them have the ability to search local inventories. As a last resort order a hard copy from Amazon.

If all that fails you, you are stuck waiting for SE to greenlight DDL.

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    Originally posted by Frek

Make a character? Sure.

Play one? Maybe in a week.

• muthaxmuthax Member UncommonPosts: 703
    Originally posted by simulacra

Every retailer, including Amazon, has listed the PC version as unavailable since Aug. 29th.

I believe the PS3 version is still available to buy but I prefer to play it on my PC - and its been unobtainable on the PC.

HOTCDKEYS has it. So other websites that sell CD-KEYS

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855

It looks like they did some ninja maintenance about an hour ago.

Seems all is good at the moment.

• butcher385butcher385 Member Posts: 5

so how does hotcdkey work? will SE allow me to enter that code and play now?

• muthaxmuthax Member UncommonPosts: 703
    Originally posted by butcher385

so how does hotcdkey work? will SE allow me to enter that code and play now?

Well you get a cd-key in the e-mail after your payment clears and apply it to the account page. I don't see how they could prevent you as they have been allowing people with a cd-key to apply it even after blocking DD sales. 

If HOTCDKEY (or other similar sites) still have any keys, that's a different matter altogether but they still had them a few days ago

• butcher385butcher385 Member Posts: 5
    im so weary of it lol. plus its an extra $12 than DD on amazon or SE site.  wish there was something saying when DD will resume.
  • BluewhitehellBluewhitehell Member Posts: 66

Still 1017 for me.