Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The final nail in the coffin - Freedom!

bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

After 8 months, Vietnamese control has all but ended. The Western World has taken the server back.

The once proud Shuzalin, leader of the women of Emei, and the once fearless CallMeKing, leader of the pious Wudang have lost their treasure, and their alliance has been broken. 

Through die hard politics and 32 weeks of war,  lead by our Infallible general Feedz of the wicked Wanderer's Valley, The west is on the door step of Victory.

The final nail in the coffin will be the taking of the of the DemiGodz finale two bases (2-3 more attacks and wins will do it) that have controlled the center of the commerce, Chengdu for 8 long months.

Players tell the story in Wushu. Then they write their(his)story. This is PvP ladies and gents.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"

Comments

• angelknight4angelknight4 Member Posts: 98
    Originally posted by bcbully

After 8 months, Vietnamese control has all but ended. The Western World has taken the server back.

The once proud Shuzalin, leader of the women of Emei, and the once fearless CallMeKing, leader of the pious Wudang have lost their treasure, and their alliance has been broken. 

Through die hard politics and 32 weeks of war,  lead by our Infallible general Feedz of the wicked Wanderer's Valley, The west is on the door step of Victory.

The final nail in the coffin will be the taking of the of the DemiGodz finale two bases (2-3 more attacks and wins will do it) that have controlled the center of the commerce, Chengdu for 8 long months.

Players tell the story in Wushu. Then they write their(his)story. This is PvP ladies and gents.

You sound like a politician which use the same labels as Goons.

First of all, DemiGodz become at this state is because some members got hack, betrayal by VietUnied which joined with Shinobi and lots of people left the game due to SnailUSA's customer service.

The reason "the West" can win at all is because VietUnited left the alliance and joined up with Shinobi. I am not sure you can call it victory for "the West" since VietUnited is now taking their rightful place before Goons came and they used bots in school war.

It took 6 months for Feedz to finally get this point due to underhanded tactics for months of resetting bosses at almost every school war.

Again, what's with Vietbloc when not all people are Viet but more like international and "Freedom" is not a freedom alliance as well with Goons' communist way of doing thing.

Now the "Viet" is not entire all Viet, but more international than the so called "West" bloc which has more Viet and some leaders in Shinobi are Viet or has Viet's name.

Funny how label work. the "Freedom" or The "West" now are the one that rob cart, terrorize everyone and act more like a terrorist. Yet they label the other sides as "terrorist" or Viet when they themselves are closer to what they describe the other side.

Anyway, there are barely enough new players to replace the alliance, people keep leaving the game. Not enough new people to join for balance on both sides.

This reminds me of Middle Age when you want to attack someone else, you put labels on them as "heretic" or "justice" when you are the one that is the most immoral of all.

• 1Life1Life Member Posts: 1
    First of all, DemiGodz become at this state is because some members got hack, betrayal by VietUnied which joined with Shinobi

LoL I don't think VietUnited is a betrayer. Well, the server had a turning point because of the little DemiSouL dropped ally and started talking trash. It made all the members in VietUnited got mad. When Ching-Sui has leadership, Ching begs the leader to have peace, but she did the same thing just like the ex-little leader have done. So, gg DemiGodz.
  • angelknight4angelknight4 Member Posts: 98
    Originally posted by 1Life
    First of all, DemiGodz become at this state is because some members got hack, betrayal by VietUnied which joined with Shinobi

LoL I don't think VietUnited is a betrayer. Well, the server had a turning point because of the little DemiSouL dropped ally and started talking trash. It made all the members in VietUnited got mad. When Ching-Sui has leadership, Ching begs the leader to have peace, but she did the same thing just like the ex-little leader have done. So, gg DemiGodz.

You got the first part right, lots of Demi members got hack and part left and join VU and some simply left the game.

The reason DemiSouL dropped VU from allies because for 3 night in a row, some members of VU planned with Shinobi for 2 weeks, they keep coming to Demi base, burn the building and kill AFK players. It was so bad to the point VU officiers actually did nothing.

Oh, DemiSouL quit game due to medical problem, he has cancer for long time, so staying with mostly at home or at the hospital for most of the time. Playing this game is the only way he can enjoy his days and that's why he wants to make a "good" faction guild.

However, Shinobi and Goons keeps cyber-bully him every night, be it from world chat or private message, telling him that he is just a 13 years old kid and keep insult him days after days. I must say DemiSouL have held up pretty well for 6 months before more problem in real life with car accident in his family to the point he couldn't endure the ingame insult any longer.

Age of Wushu has lots of assholes, one of the most in my entire gaming history. Well, with PvP system, I guess it will attract all sorts of jerk to join for Epeen.

Well, with all the clarification, gratz on Shinobi for winning and bully everyone to either join them or quit the game. I wonder when will my post get delete and I get ban for talking "TOO NEGATIVE" in this post. Quite frankly, it is almost a dead board, so don't really care.

• DeitylightDeitylight Member UncommonPosts: 103
    Originally posted by angelknight4
    Originally posted by 1Life

You got the first part right, lots of Demi members got hack and part left and join VU and some simply left the game.

The reason DemiSouL dropped VU from allies because for 3 night in a row, some members of VU planned with Shinobi for 2 weeks, they keep coming to Demi base, burn the building and kill AFK players. It was so bad to the point VU officiers actually did nothing.

Oh, DemiSouL quit game due to medical problem, he has cancer for long time, so staying with mostly at home or at the hospital for most of the time. Playing this game is the only way he can enjoy his days and that's why he wants to make a "good" faction guild.

However, Shinobi and Goons keeps cyber-bully him every night, be it from world chat or private message, telling him that he is just a 13 years old kid and keep insult him days after days. I must say DemiSouL have held up pretty well for 6 months before more problem in real life with car accident in his family to the point he couldn't endure the ingame insult any longer.

Age of Wushu has lots of assholes, one of the most in my entire gaming history. Well, with PvP system, I guess it will attract all sorts of jerk to join for Epeen.

Well, with all the clarification, gratz on Shinobi for winning and bully everyone to either join them or quit the game. I wonder when will my post get delete and I get ban for talking "TOO NEGATIVE" in this post. Quite frankly, it is almost a dead board, so don't really care.

See, this is what I was afraid of. I knew about something bad happened with Demisoul's family but no one on shinobi side bought it and goons acted  like goons. I also didn't realize he had cancer, I hope he gets all the medical care he can get and I thank you for the new insight and confirm that horrific feeling I got during that guild war.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

I left Shinobi one week ago. I had to consider the company I was keeping. Like my boy Cloud9 said "I don't hang with teen age boys."  

I helped build them and take the to the top. The Goons influence has become too strong though. Teen age boys have a hard time finding the line between trolling maliciousness. 

It was a hell of a ride though. I think it's time to start a new War. War on Racism image

I hope you get well DemiSoul. Attack it like you attacked Wushu.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • GrithokGrithok Member Posts: 1

As the former "leader" of goons, demisoulz sent me one PM ever. Just said next time we played games he didn't want us to be enemies.

We still never really knew the reason for the war. They declared it and never spoke to us about it. Sorry.