Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well, I beat Final Fantasy XIV

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    Man -  people are gullible and the OP is just jerking people around.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967

I was thinking something more like this:

"As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • cnutempcnutemp Member UncommonPosts: 230
    Originally posted by mbd1968
    Originally posted by Mtibbs1989
    Originally posted by Metza
    damn bro, go outside for a bit.

:) I'm quite active if that's what you're getting at. I go to the gym, I'm a full-time student studying for my CCNA, and have a part time job. What's your excuse for not having time to play the game?

???  I did my CCNA course in a week of 12 hour days. Why is it taking you so long that you need to be a full time student to do it?

Id say the only thing worse than your networking skills are probably your reading comprehension skills.

• AbrrahamAbrraham Member Posts: 149

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

I "beat" the game damnit the story-line was an epic ending of awesomeness.

Oh haha you "beat" the storyline? Way to read, bro! ;)

• EpicentEpicent Member UncommonPosts: 648

:) I'm quite active if that's what you're getting at. I go to the gym, I'm a full-time student studying for my CCNA, and have a part time job. What's your excuse for not having time to play the game?

• EpicentEpicent Member UncommonPosts: 648
    lmmfao. best thread ever. watch this meme become super popular.

Originally posted by Foomerang image
    Sexy, keep them coming :)

/bow
  • SomeOldBlokeSomeOldBloke Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    Originally posted by cnutemp
    Originally posted by mbd1968

???  I did my CCNA course in a week of 12 hour days. Why is it taking you so long that you need to be a full time student to do it?

Id say the only thing worse than your networking skills are probably your reading comprehension skills.

As my reading comprehension is so bad you may have to explain your statement.

• sonicbrewsonicbrew Member UncommonPosts: 515
    Episode 2 will be released soon titled "well, I beat Final Fantasy XIV and now I am going to complain about content version 1". Following that up with episode 2.1 titled " Sheer awesomeness in MEVille".

“Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.” ~ Italian proverb   

• CoatedCoated Member UncommonPosts: 507

Why do I get the feeling this guy applies the same philosophy to his sexual activity.

Mtibbs: "Done! 15seconds! I'm awesome!"

Girl - :: Looks frustrated ::

Ok, I'm probably making a huge assumption this guy even gets any at all.

• LeirosLeiros Member UncommonPosts: 281
    Originally posted by Rusque

Same stuff, different MMO.

1-3 months as usual before the tsunami of complaints rolls in. Once the masses get to the point of the OP, then the irrational whining begins because they've been idle for all of 30 seconds.

And of course, we can't forget the perennial favorite replies like, "Have you done, X and Y and Z? Thought not, so you're not done!"

Then after all the crying has ceased the hype starts again on the next "breath of fresh air" (can we retire that phrase please?).

I swear the MMO community, collectively, has the shortest memory span out of any group ever.

The last 9 years of the MMO life cycle:

Hype: "Have you guys heard about ____? It'll be like a virtual world and amazing and free pizza and puppies!"

Closed beta: "It's going to change everything, I can't say anymore because of NDA, but just trust me, I'm going to be playing this game forever."

Hype: "ZOMG, people are saying it's like winning 10 lotteries at a time while supermodels rub you with baby oil!"

Open beta: "So I guess they did the best they could, but it's still good, reminds me of old school MMO's a little. But it's a breath of fresh air. I pre-ordred super deluxe collectors edition and rubbed the receipt on my genitalia."

Launch: "I can't stop playing, it's so awesome you guys. Makes WoW look like poop! Yeah we hate WoW, WoW is teh suxors."

1-3 weeks post launch: "Hit level cap, working on alts, I'm superfly.  I dunno why you hatin' I am CEO of a hedge fund, raise octuplets, hang glide from the Eiffel Tower everyday, rebuild old cars (did 3 of them last week), have 8 GF's, AND I still had time to play 12 hours a day . . . what's your problem?"

1-3 months post launch: "Soooo, what is there to do in this game?"

Post MMO honeymoon: "Stupid developers, making lame WoW clones, that's why this game is failing, cause it's just a boring WoW clone, can't believe WoW ruined the MMO industry."

Done and forgotten: " Thread - How do you feel about Sandbox OW FFA PvP?"

Free to play re-release of game: "Oh man, I can't believe people didn't like this game, it's so well done - it's like a breath of fresh air. Reminds me of Vanilla WoW." 

WoW expansion launches: "Blizz press release - We're back at 10 million players."

image Best post I've read in a long time. Well said Sir... image

• SeneriusSenerius Member UncommonPosts: 76
    Originally posted by faxnadu
    Originally posted by raas1337
    Yep, That's right, I've done every dungeon, raid, fate, hest, and trial and finished the story. The end is amazing and I love the last boss fights on the final storyline raid. Now I can move onto leveling one of the many other classes.

Sooo you killed Ifrit Hard/Garuda Hard/Titan Hard and cleared Binding Coil of Bahamuth+ you have relic? If no then go back because you havent finished game.

well hard modes are just different modes dont mean he did not beat the game anyways.

Actually hard modes are remapped with different mechanics but hey what ever.

We all can only be who we are Nothing more nothing less.

• RandaynRandayn Member UncommonPosts: 904

MTibbs....man I feel for you....I seen you on a million other posts for several games...you're a "regular"....don't know why all the ill will is targeting you man.

like I said before gratz on reaching endgame...have fun with the Hardmodes and Bahamut!

• OtashiOtashi Member UncommonPosts: 78
    Originally posted by cnutemp
    Originally posted by jesteralways

CCNA is considered study in your country? in my country around 90% of those who complete high school takes CCNA course as an off time activity. 

Mtibbs1989, good luck with your studying.

Unfortunately, you will be dealing with a lot of people like jesteralways. Which is why the IT industry can be a very annoying place to work, you will have people who don't know that much always trying to one up your accomplishments or proclaim how much they know.

OP is 5 days late on "beating the game"... The real challenge starts at HM/Coil though... He has merely started the game to be.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by keithian
    How does one know that they have completed everything. Is there a magical bubble that pops up at the end that says, there is no further content available? Just curious as I haven't purchased the game yet as I wait for the dust to settle.

when you do X amount of content and then you realize that the only thing left to do is start again you know you beat the game. Every game that has vertical progression works that way.

This discussion has been closed.