Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well, I beat Final Fantasy XIV

Comments

• xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    Dude there is a thing in the sky called a sun, ever seen it? Get out of yer moms basement bra and play the game of life. Geeeez man.
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • QuickShatterQuickShatter Member Posts: 12
    Screenshots or it didn't happen bro.. Law of the internet.

I doubt it, but anyway i'd be embarrassed to post what you did, why would you admit to such a sad thing? I know i'm hiding behind my couch i'm so embarrassed for you atm.

Originally posted by QuickShatter
    Screenshots or it didn't happen bro.. Law of the internet.

QFT^^^

The best part is the "I beat (insert mmo title here)" no one beats an mmo, please. We are not that stupid, seriously how dumb would one have to believe that people actually believe that?

Such an obvious troll but it's kinda fun to feed and tease them at times. The best part is that trolls are largely ignored in game, worst part is they come here for that attention.

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735
    OP you're making me cringe please stop it.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.

OP Honestly what do you want us to say?

Ahhh such a good boy.  /pats on head 

There is that better?

Dunno you seem like a pretty decent guy, you "think" you beat it, OK good for you. The title says it all, it just seems very trolly is all.

Later.

• sudosudo Member UncommonPosts: 697
    Originally posted by BradD77
    Originally posted by Mtibbs1989
    Originally posted by Metza
    damn bro, go outside for a bit.

:) I'm quite active if that's what you're getting at. I go to the gym, I'm a full-time student studying for my CCNA, and have a part time job. What's your excuse for not having time to play the game?

wow impressive, im also quite active i go play basketball, have a special needs child, and i have a full time job. And im enjoying taking my time with the game, so theres my excuse for playing the game and i havent done a thing that you did.

This guy wins.

"Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted.
    Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world."
    Hans Margolius

• cnutempcnutemp Member UncommonPosts: 230
    Originally posted by jesteralways

:) I'm quite active if that's what you're getting at. I go to the gym, I'm a full-time student studying for my CCNA, and have a part time job. What's your excuse for not having time to play the game?

CCNA is considered study in your country? in my country around 90% of those who complete high school takes CCNA course as an off time activity. 

Mtibbs1989, good luck with your studying.

Unfortunately, you will be dealing with a lot of people like jesteralways. Which is why the IT industry can be a very annoying place to work, you will have people who don't know that much always trying to one up your accomplishments or proclaim how much they know.

• JuaksJuaks Member UncommonPosts: 271

No one have beaten end game content yet.

The end game dungeon so far is called Binding Coil of Bahamut.

There is one Free Company of Legacy players working on the t2nd wing and there is another non-legacy Free Company  which just got to the first wing.

So far very few people have access to this high end content. So looks like you still have some stuff to work for before beating FFXIV.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/69930-Binding-Coil-of-Bahamut-Discussion

• JustsomenoobJustsomenoob Member UncommonPosts: 880

When a player plays more than you in an MMO:   

"LOL GET A LIFE"

When a person plays less than you in an MMO:

"LOL YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING NOOB"

• OzivoisOzivois Member UncommonPosts: 598
    I would not be interested in playing a game where players are at endgame after less than a week.
    Originally posted by Justsomenoob

When a player plays more than you in an MMO:   

"LOL GET A LIFE"

When a person plays less than you in an MMO:

"LOL YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING NOOB"

If i'm doing better than you, you're a noob.
    If you're doing better than me, you have no life.
    If everyone is doing better than me, I have lag.

Originally posted by Juaks

No one have beaten end game content yet.

The end game dungeon so far is called Binding Coil of Bahamut.

There is one Free Company of Legacy players working on the t2nd wing and there is another non-legacy Free Company  which just got to the first wing.

So far very few people have access to this high end content. So looks like you still have some stuff to work for before beating FFXIV.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/69930-Binding-Coil-of-Bahamut-Discussion

Everyone knows but the OP.

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    I can t resist with the "who cares" comment.

• f0dell54f0dell54 Member CommonPosts: 329
    Originally posted by faxnadu

yea man everyone have time to be good at game if they are good at , those who say i have family and fulltime job etc are just bad players and mostly those who yell on generals chat , how im doing this how im doing that. half of that time can be just figuring it out yourself and just get on with it. 

Look what we have here another arrogant load mouth borderline stupid post made by someone on mmorpg.com. 

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Originally posted by Soki123

That's quite interesting of you to say that. However, everyone cared enough to reply so apparently you all care quite a lot ;) It might be "hate" but I'll take the tough love from the people who are obviously envying my completion of the game ; ).

As you can see I can t resist what I said. I m not envious at all, just saying "who cares". I have a long time of enjoying the game, we ll see you in the I m bored posts.

That's quite interesting of you to say that. However, everyone cared enough to reply so apparently you all care quite a lot ;) It might be "hate" but I'll take the tough love from the people who are obviously envying my completion of the game ; ).

lol, you're too much. You certainly are good at something i'll give you that. Seriously, i got a really good chuckle from that, thanks. No, not trolling you back, that was genuinely funny.

• rutaqrutaq Member UncommonPosts: 428

I think most folks are surprised because they haven't seen how easy it is level with Fates and are chasing around non story quests thinking that is how to level.

Congrats on joining the 50 club, now you can join the hundreds of other players and take run through Bahamut.

I doubt there is much envy,  I think the "Hate" is the reaction people have to your post which comes off a bit needy, trollish and attention starved  :P

• I3LackwolfI3Lackwolf Member Posts: 8

I dont usually participate in these but I had a good laugh

OP is so needy, how can you be so "active" and still have the insuppressible urge  to let everyone know?

Gratz on your accomplishments but it sounds like you want a cookie or something

• GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,455
    The OP has posted more than a few times on how he's "beaten" an MMO. Ego successfully fed. Time to empty that poop sock now.

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

This discussion has been closed.