Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Asian beta siege!

-Zeno--Zeno- Member CommonPosts: 1,298

Looks like things are falling into place for Darkfall Asia.  It's funny watching new players play the game too.

http://youtu.be/x7tr7xtDldk

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

Comments

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    I believe DF will be more succesfull in Asia then the West, it is more like their playstyle.

• IngemarVMIngemarVM Member Posts: 24
    This is why there has been such a massive lack of anything going on for the NA and EU servers. Currently there are certain things broken with the Primalist role and nothing has been addressed. I mean bad things like not being able to drag spells to your radials. If they take too long in Asia they wont have a game to come back to, might as well stay there.
  • ilivesilives Member Posts: 418
    Originally posted by ste2000
    I believe DF will be more succesfull in Asia then the West,

Im sure...its FREE and their Asian partners know what they are doing.  The western client was nothing more than a pay to beta for the Asian release in my opinion.  It's  painfully obvious AV just doesn't care about its Western core.

Where have all the "good" shills gone?

• wrekognizewrekognize Member UncommonPosts: 388
    Originally posted by ilives

Im sure...its FREE and their Asian partners know what they are doing.  The western client was nothing more than a pay to beta for the Asian release in my opinion.  It's  painfully obvious AV just doesn't care about its Western core.

Yeah, AV stopping updates as of two weeks ago so they can release the game in asia makes it so obvious how much they don't care about western core.

Originally posted by wrekognize

Yeah, AV stopping updates as of two weeks ago so they can release the game in asia makes it so obvious how much they don't care about western core.

AVs been dragging their feet and going against the player base since DFUW beta. AV's communication (lack of) alone proves they really don't care.  They can't properly manage one game, let alone splitting resources between other projects and the Asian market.

• wrekognizewrekognize Member UncommonPosts: 388

AVs been dragging their feet and going against the player base since DFUW beta. AV's communication (lack of) alone proves they really don't care.  They can't properly manage one game, let alone splitting resources between other projects and the Asian market.

AVs communication has been fine. and by them releasing in the Asian market will = more resources.

AVs communication has been fine. and by them releasing in the Asian market will = more resources.

Now that's rich, shows how low your standards really are. AV isn't releasing anything in Asia, they are simply supporting Mgame.

• HolophonistHolophonist Member UncommonPosts: 2,091
    Wow I didn't realize it was this close. More power to everybody involved. I recently quit but I think it's a great game. Just wasn't enough of a sandbox for me.
  • 123443211234123443211234 Member UncommonPosts: 244

Hopefully the massive zergs of asians will finally prompt AV to fix the disconnect and ping spike problems in sieges and large scale pvp.  

This was a decent sized fight but not huge and you can see disconnected guys just running in place and lagging out everywhere.

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333
    Originally posted by Holophonist
    Wow I didn't realize it was this close. More power to everybody involved. I recently quit but I think it's a great game. Just wasn't enough of a sandbox for me.

It isnt a sandbox enough for the vast majority of darkfall'ers.

DF:UW is a failure from players perspective. AV's version of an NGE.

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)