Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Terminus - A Legend Gaming Guild (Dominion - PvE/PvP)

Comments

• MavorsMavors Member Posts: 8

Terminus is looking for individuals that want to not just play, but advance through this game as a community.  We have people in all styles of play that will fit for the casual to the hardcore PvE or PvP type.  We have active boards and vent, there is someone always in there.  Come join one of the fastest growing WSO communities out there.

Terminus

Legend Gaming Website | Join Us

Mavors - Legionnaire of Terminus

• Nara1916Nara1916 Member Posts: 36
    Don't wait you don't want to be late to the party!!!!

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
    Nara- Head of Recruitment
  • AbdiellAbdiell Member UncommonPosts: 102

The condescending self-importance in this thread is staggering.

I remember being the only hunter in full T3 on my server in vanilla WoW. I used to be an asshole too. Eventually you will realize that this isn't work, and your attitude is both unwarranted and undeserved.

Try being humble in the future. You catch more flies with honey and all that.

• SkappySkappy Member Posts: 34
    Originally posted by Nara1916
    Don't wait you don't want to be late to the party!!!!

Wait there's a party and i wasn't invited. 

Terminus
    Skappy - Praetor of Terminus
  • AstanexAstanex Member Posts: 106
    Legend Gaming's a community, not a guild.  It's a place where friends meet, enjoy good (or sometimes bad) games, and have fun together.  When the servers finally go down, hopefully after many successful, enjoyable years, we'll still be around, and we'll move to the next game.  We've done it before, we'll do it again if needed.

Terminus
    Astanex - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • ZedboxZedbox Member Posts: 14
    Be part of an active gaming community. Come and chat with us on Vent. Join us during our activity nights and get to know the guys and gals, make some new friends, and get ready to dominate in Wildstar!

Terminus
    Zed - Legionnaire of Terminus
  • GhostkaliGhostkali Member UncommonPosts: 10

Terminus
    Ghostkali
    Inner Sanctum Rep / Head of Activity
    join us we need more people for our game nights

Terminus
    There's a meeting amongst the whole of Legend Gaming tomorrow night.  If you're on the fence about us, drop by and register.  You might just like what you hear in Vent!

Terminus
    come on by and check us out!! you don't want to miss our activity nights  they are a blast and i promise you wont be able to help but have a good time!

Terminus
  • MalvrenMalvren Member Posts: 12
    Look to Legend Gaming and Terminus for a guild that will last.  We are an active community who participates in PVE, PVP, RP and crafting.  Looking to rule WSO with an active group of like-minded gamers?  Come check us out!

Terminus
    Malvren - Legionnaire of Terminus
    Legend Gaming requires commitment.  

Are you willing to work with others to build a strong community?  One where everyone who tries succeeds?  Where the weak are trained to be strong?  Where we put in servers first and PvP legends?  And where we put having fun together above everything else?

Do you want to succeed?  Click on the link.

Terminus
    Come join our activity night

Terminus
  • NorewonNorewon Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Great bunch of gamers that love to have a good time, should stop by tonight and check it out yourself.
    We have another game night tonight.  We're player poker again.  I loved the last time, I totally crushed Ghostkali.  Come join me robbing Ghost!

Terminus
  • EinsamWulfEinsamWulf Member Posts: 69
    I've looked into you guys a bit and I'm rather interested in joining. That being said I've yet to fully decide whether to go Exile or Dominion, (it's a mercenary thing, you gotta shop around a bit).

Terminus
    EinsamWulf- Legionnaire of Terminus
    Originally posted by EinsamWulf
    I've looked into you guys a bit and I'm rather interested in joining. That being said I've yet to fully decide whether to go Exile or Dominion, (it's a mercenary thing, you gotta shop around a bit).

If your interested in joining dominion come fill out a app we would love to have you

Terminus
  • EinsamWulfEinsamWulf Member Posts: 69
    Rest assured that if the Dominion offers the better price that my guns will be pledged in your service. If not then at least I have the comfort of knowing that great enemies await me.

Terminus
    EinsamWulf- Legionnaire of Terminus
    give us a try you will love it here

Terminus
  • DesuteqDesuteq Member UncommonPosts: 30

Come on over and check us out, and check out our activity night, you'll find we're a great community and it's one you'd most likely want to be a part of.

PS: We have wafflez.. image

The waffles alone should be enough to join us

Terminus
    We're an open, fun loving guild, with weekly events and an active forum. We're recruiting for Wildstar, but we've got some other games on the back burner we're also playing. We have an RP forum, too, for those interested in that sort of thing.

Terminus
    Originally posted by Skappy
    The waffles alone should be enough to join us

i second this motion.

Terminus
    We've been discussing other games in the forums as of late.   What games are you playing now?  What are you looking forward to?  Besides the obvious, that is!  Drop by and give us your opinions, we'd love to hear from you!

Terminus
    Betas are coming up!  For those of that you that get in, we've got forums where you can talk to other beta players!  For those of us that don't, we've got other forums to share the pain!  Either way, drop on by!

Terminus
This discussion has been closed.