Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The things you could do with $15...

KopogeroKopogero Member UncommonPosts: 1,685

#1 Get a very tasty and long, open mouth kiss by a hot, random girl (assuming your at least average looking) 20 may deny it, but the 21st will probably take the deal. She might even agree for a picture, which you could upload on things like facebook, making your friends jealous and envious.

#2 Feed myself for 2 weeks.

#3 Buy a very good knife, which I could use for a weapon and then only the mind would be the limit of what I could do/get! :)

#4 Buy your bf/gf a very cool, sentimental gift for upcoming, special occassion. You will get rewarded for it!

#5 Finally, buy yourself a house! They go much cheaper than $15 these days (depending on condition and location)

Comments

• meadmoonmeadmoon Member UncommonPosts: 1,344
    Originally posted by Kopogero

Where do you live? I spend more than that on lunch every day.

• KopogeroKopogero Member UncommonPosts: 1,685
    Originally posted by grimgryphon

Your doing it wrong then...But consumer spending is good for the economy!

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591

I'm more curious where you can buy a house for $15...

Smile

Your doing it wrong then...But consumer spending is good for the economy!

My guess is I'm going it right! ;-)

Originally posted by Razeekster

I'm more curious where you can buy a house for $15...

Define "house" ;-)

• RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785

1. Wtf? But if serious, you can probably get a lot more than a kiss from a meth head. Still wtf?

2. Assuming you get nothing for free - I suppose you're going to be eating a lot of rice, beans. Or possibly homemade pasta. $3 for a bag of flour, $2 for a dozen eggs, $5 in canned tomatoes, $5 oatmeal for breakfast. It'll be a really sad week, but you can do it!

3. Wtf?

4. Yeah, you could.

5. Detroit!

• icculus2112icculus2112 Member Posts: 105

So my options are:

gave away 15 dollars for nothing (if you are average looking and approach every girl you see you can do a lot better than a kiss for free).  besides paying for a kiss is one of the more pathetic things Ive ever heard of in my life

Have the worst 2 weeks of food f my entire lifetime

start a life of crime

get a sentimental gift for my SO.  However you dont even need money to do this if you are creative enough

set up a cardboard box somewhere to live out of

So Im guessing the point of this thread is that a 15 dollar mmo subscription is an incredible value because 15 bucks seems pretty worthless. 

• anemoanemo Member RarePosts: 1,903
    This makes no sense in in Nepal(cheapest rent) you're gonna be spending around $20 a month(an estimation from this estimation: http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/rankings_by_country.jsp)

Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent.

"At one point technology meant making tech that could get to the moon, now it means making tech that could get you a taxi."

• UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209

I've been saving up to get $15 for a very long time and now that I'm nearing it (its been years) I cant decide whether to buy a house or subscribe to WoW. 

thanks obama.

• winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281
    Originally posted by Utinni

I've been saving up to get $15 for a very long time and now that I'm nearing it (its been years) I cant decide whether to buy a house or subscribe to WoW. 

thanks obama.

Bush ruined the economy first, Obama just hasn't been very good about cleaning up bushes mess.

PS. Get the meth addict whore to kiss you for the $15 it fits in better with the republican trickle down theory.

Oh snap now I'll be banned

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,351
    What makes you think I only have $15?
  • SeariasSearias Member UncommonPosts: 743
    I can get a pencil.

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078

#1 Get a very tasty and long, open mouth kiss by a hot, random girl (assuming your at least average looking) 20 may deny it, but the 21st will probably take the deal. She might even agree for a picture, which you could upload on things like facebook, making your friends jealous and envious.  It would be a  ugly girl. Cause 15 dollars wouldnt get a hot chick to even look at you!

#2 Feed myself for 2 weeks. Ramen Noodles, maybe. Not even enough money for a footlong and drink at Penn Station!

#3 Buy a very good knife, which I could use for a weapon and then only the mind would be the limit of what I could do/get! :) That sounds a bit criminal.

#4 Buy your bf/gf a very cool, sentimental gift for upcoming, special occassion. You will get rewarded for it! Ok, this one is alright!

#5 Finally, buy yourself a house! They go much cheaper than $15 these days (depending on condition and location) Legos anyone?

How the heck did this guy get Spotlight Poster? They truly need better qualifications here for that title!

As for me! 15 dollars can buy me patron status for Rift and can play at a advantage for a entire month!

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

I put it all on 00 and tell the roulette operator to spin that wheel.

But I'm so bad with money that I've never even considered buying a two-story cardboard condo. Brilliant!

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• DyhrbergDyhrberg Member UncommonPosts: 4

2 and 3 makes me wonder if your mom still makes you dinner.

A good knife for 15$? Are you going for a plastic edition?

• NaowutNaowut Member UncommonPosts: 663

Maybe if you spend more on food you might not have to pay the girls.

15 isnt even enough for 2 weeks of sandwiches, you must look horrible.

• RattenmannRattenmann Member UncommonPosts: 613

Id spend the 15 bucks on the hobby that gets me the most enjoyment out of said money.

Let me think about that,... what hobby could possibly provide enjoyment for only 15 bucks and last more then a day.... uhm.

MMOs finally replaced social interaction, forced grouping and standing in a line while talking to eachother.

Now we have forced soloing, forced questing and everyone is the hero, without ever having to talk to anyone else. The evolution of multiplayer is here! We won,... right?

• JasonJJasonJ Member Posts: 395

$15 isn't a lot so I should just throw it away for no reason other than to support a payment model created to fleece consumers!

After-all, I can afford to be screwed over!

No MMORPG will ever get me to pay continually to play a game I already bought, unless a company magically reinvents the genre with entirely new ideas instead of rehashing old ones with one or two "new" features.

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403
    Originally posted by Zaradoom

Id spend the 15 bucks on the hobby that gets me the most enjoyment out of said money.

Spin the hyperbole around and stand it on its head.

Who can't afford fifty cents a day? One less can of Mountain Dew?

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• JasonJJasonJ Member Posts: 395
    Originally posted by Icewhite
    Originally posted by Zaradoom

Who can't afford fifty cents a day? One less can of Mountain Dew?

Just because I can afford it, doesn't mean I should throw it away.

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

#1 Get a very tasty and long, open mouth kiss by a hot, random girl (assuming your at least average looking) 20 may deny it, but the 21st will probably take the deal. She might even agree for a picture, which you could upload on things like facebook, making your friends jealous and envious.

Hookers generally charge more than that..

Feed yourself for 2 weeks on $15? what do you eat sand?

#3 Buy a very good knife, which I could use for a weapon and then only the mind would be the limit of what I could do/get! :)

So you could buy a knife and have it sit in your house doing nothing ?

#4 Buy your bf/gf a very cool, sentimental gift for upcoming, special occassion. You will get rewarded for it!

Cheap skate..

#5 Finally, buy yourself a house! They go much cheaper than $15 these days (depending on condition and location)

a Cardboard box does not count as a house...

• TorcipTorcip Member UncommonPosts: 669
    Well, you made me laugh, thanks. People need to check their sarcasm meters, i think they're broken.