Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

[TR] [Connery] - The Opposition Force - Military Realism Outfit

Comments

• RadantRadant New York, NYPosts: 3Member
    Love running with these guys... they've honestly only gotten better since I've joined. If you're tired of just zerging everywhere like another drop in the ocean, these guys will freeze you into a bullet made of ice, jam you into a Sunderer-magazine with 29 others, and fire you directly into the heart of the enemy.
  • trued_2trued_2 Glencoe, MNPosts: 12Member
    I've been with The-OP4 for almost a year and a half now, since being here and growing with them, there's been nothing that can stand in our way in a 1:1 fight (not meaning 1person), more often the enemy needs to find friends to help them, we still hold, they need many more friends. If you're looking for an outfit dedicated to being effective whenever possible youll find no other match on the tr of connery. Even if you think you cant measure up, as long as you follow orders you will learn and grow with us.
  • RickyCRickyC Houston, TXPosts: 10Member
    I love this Outfit  well is really Amazing the way this guys play we have fun we Murder everything around us and i get a lot of certs :D  join us and u will help a good Outfit and have fun doing it 
  • FrithjofFrithjof Waldo, WIPosts: 10Member

Join up and see why its different

• MannyOP4MannyOP4 Los Angeles, CAPosts: 5Member
    Just got promoted to Soldier rank after a week training with these guys.  I definitely am a better player and teammate by enlisting with them.  My personal K/D went from 0.35 to a whopping 0.96 in less than 4 days!  Solid teamwork, solid men and women to serve with in PS2, and a solid way to improve your versatility with the classes.  Give OP4 a try, they are more than worth your time.
  • mrpurplecamrpurpleca Santa Barbara, CAPosts: 9Member
    I've been with OP4 for a while now, and while I knew they had a lot to teach me, I didn't realize how much I would learn. My skills have drastically increased since then. I even bought my first ever gaming mouse because of an actual, RATIONAL discussion in game with Forsosh. Accurate advice is offered readily when you ask, and sometimes the questions you get in return inform you as much as the answers to your questions.
  • StatsWonStatsWon Edmonton, ABPosts: 2Member
    If you're interested in a formidable team doing serious ops, as well as improving your overal FPS skill, OP4 might be for you.
  • Latham07Latham07 Marietta, GAPosts: 1Member
    Just joined OP4 and have to say they are proving to be everything i was hoping they would. Loving their tactical play style and their efficient leadership!
  • StatsWonStatsWon Edmonton, ABPosts: 2Member
    Join up and help put the OP in OP4.
    last night we (1 squad+3 and some pubies) held of a jenk(jank?) platoon for an hour and a half (felt like that at least) at a biolab outpost. It was most fun, but it was work as well. Join us and become a soldier few, better than many.
  • VonatarVonatar PraguePosts: 672Member Uncommon
    Is this a US timezone clan, or are EU players also welcome?
    The outfit runs on Eastern Standard Time (North America) time, but all time zones are welcome!
  • KoolKatzKoolKatz HararePosts: 7Member

Here’s a quick Haiku for the abandoned TR Cats out there on Connery!

Lonely Saturday? image

Shitbag Saturday in OP4! image

Join Super Fun Time! image

rather your TR, NC, or VS, your blood is till RED, and that all came from the same place, the Terran Repubic, fight with us, or die against us.
  • RickyCRickyC Houston, TXPosts: 10Member
    Guys this Outfit makes u better we have new recruits level 10 -12 they can tell u  join us in team speak  and u will see..
    Think you're good? Join OP4 and GET BETTER!
  • KoolKatzKoolKatz HararePosts: 7Member

Are your mice tracking skill lacking in speed? Are having trouble hitting your target, or are you too embarrassed to show your K/D ratio in public? 

Look no further, with OP4’s revolutionary and scientifically proven training methods we’ll have you prancing around on Indar, Esamir or Amerish with a ripped and rock hard K/D that everyone will be envious of! A few of our patented methods include Tactical Training Days, Clan meetings and finally Shitbag Saturday to unwind and replenish those electrolytes.

This offer won’t last forever, so grab your internet and type http://the-op4.enjin.com/ now!

Our enemies will die hearing the tintinnabulation of bullets hitting their heads!
  • SkyreignSkyreign Tinker AFB, OKPosts: 13Member
    Still looking for quality members. We don't care about your K/D or how good you are. Just be willing to follow orders and listen to instruction.
  • JoshBooJoshBoo Montreal, QCPosts: 1Member
    Why are you still reading this? GO SIGN UP ALREADY!
    Every day we're Sundererin'
  • Saxx0nSaxx0n PR/Brand Manager BitBox Ltd. Hell, CAPosts: 806Member Uncommon

bump for my enemy

m/ rock on

Want to work with a group of disciplined players who WILL push you to improve your skills, and still have fun doing it? You might just be OP4 material!
  • SkyreignSkyreign Tinker AFB, OKPosts: 13Member
    Good group of people with excellent communication and tactics. Join up and see what it's like to be part of something more than a zergfit.
  • RadantRadant New York, NYPosts: 3Member
    I miss playing with you guys. Hoping I get more free time soon - those NC/VS aren't going to kill themselves! Okay, maybe some do. But you get my drift!