Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SSSP Teased @ Reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/1li071/the_super_secret_space_project_is_revealed_or_at/

If it is truly off the rails....I will definitely come back for it. 

Comments

• bobdole1979bobdole1979 Member Posts: 210

then i guess you're coming back.

It will be interesting to see how many people come back for this.  If they mange to capture the fun of X-wing vs Tie fighter or Battlefront 2 then this could be a HUGE boost for SWTOR.

• gamekid2kgamekid2k Member Posts: 360
    Originally posted by bobdole1979

then i guess you're coming back.

It will be interesting to see how many people come back for this.  If they mange to capture the fun of X-wing vs Tie fighter or Battlefront 2 then this could be a HUGE boost for SWTOR.

This will be a great meta game within SWToR

Now Playing: DARKFALL Unholy Wars "Return to Open World, Full Loot PvP, Conquest in a Sandbox MMO with player driven economy! Just like classic MMOs!"

• FestanoFestano Member Posts: 35

When will they reveal this with all the details?

It might be time for a comeback.

• BadOrbBadOrb Member UncommonPosts: 791

I think it's a pretty good bet you will be coming back OP. Here's a quote from the cantina.

Q: (Really awkwardly phrased question about space combat and guild capital ships.)
    A: To reiterate, don’t ask a question you know the answer to already. (Guild capital ships are on the wall of crazy, of course.) But for the other part of the question, space on rails improvement, look at your thumb drive. (editorial note: though it’s hard to tell one way or another from the very brief view we get of actual in-game footage, this seems to indicate that the SSSP will not be on rails.)

It's from Ootinicast's transcript of the event.

http://ootinicast.com/2013/09/community-cantina-seattle-31-august-2013/#more-2796

Cheers,

BadOrb.

PSO 4 years , EQOA 4 months , PSU 7 years , SWTOR launch ongoing , PSO2 SEA launch ongoing , Destiny 360 launch ongoing.
    "SWG was not fun. Let it go buddy." quote from iiNoSkillzii 10/18/13
    The original propoganda pixie dust villain :[]