Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

where to buy digital version

DEATHRAMENTDEATHRAMENT Member UncommonPosts: 701
Hi my pre order is up and i want to purchase the digital version but cant buy from official site. Where do i buy it from.( Just need a key)

Comments

• timeraidertimeraider Member UncommonPosts: 865
    Originally posted by DEATHRAMENT
    Hi my pre order is up and i want to purchase the digital version but cant buy from official site. Where do i buy it from.( Just need a key)

Your pre-order is up?  the pre-order gives you the full game and 30 days of subscription :D meaning you should still be able to play or if you want time buy timecards? or did ytou really only have early acces key and nothing else or something? what you describe is kinda weird. If you pre-ordered it... look for a mail with a 20 digit number recieved between 25th and 28th august, to activate the full game..

Anyway if you really need to buy it..  atm there is this:

"Due to the overwhelmingly positive response to FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn, we are currently experiencing extremely long wait times for users to be able to log in and play. As a temporary measure, we will halt sales of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN’s digital download products so we can accommodate all of those wishing to play. We are working to expand our server capacity in the coming days

so IF you really need a new copy, then you either have to wait or buy from a third-party service like greenmangaming or something similar

Ashes of Creation Referral link - Help me to help you!
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/Y4U3PQCASUPJ5SED
  • yalbnyalbn Member UncommonPosts: 11

From Square Enix. I see pple are having issues with amazon ect. Maybe pick up a phsysical copy to be safe.

Edit: Or not since what the above comment is saying.

• DEATHRAMENTDEATHRAMENT Member UncommonPosts: 701
    I meant to say i had an early access key and now what to purchase the digital version or just buy a cd key as there are no places to buy a box where i live.
  • DerrosDerros Member UncommonPosts: 1,216

If you pre-ordered it, shouldnt you already have a retail key?  Unless you pre-ordered and then cancelled your order.  That being said, if you did do that, digital sales are suspended at the moment until some of the server population issues get worked out, I'm not sure if that only applies to the SE store sales or not.

edit* just checked, it looks like all retailers have had their digital sales suspended.

You can get a box copy and use that key as well.

They have said server upgrades should be done by early next week, so check again then if you need a digital copy.

• yalbnyalbn Member UncommonPosts: 11

If you just was part of the p4 open beta the you might have to wait for them to start selling keys again:

If you pre ordered it and was part of the early access phase then your key should be in your email or spam folder.