Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neverwinter: Summer Event Now Live

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Neverwinter players have a lot to look forward to on their next log in with the commencement of the summer event. New quests, items and rewards are offered to participants.

The Summer Event Festival starts today (Thursday, August 29th 2013) and goes until Wednesday, September 18th 2013.

Rewards players can earn:   Players could earn rare Sunite weapons, companions, mounts, fashion items, fireworks, or one of our favorite, Bottomless Waterskins – and more! Logging in every day and completing dailies could earn you a Tribute to Sune; redeem them at the Tribute Store to retrieve special event rewards.

Read more on the Neverwinter site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• shantidevashantideva Member UncommonPosts: 186
    Come Ye, Come All!, Heard ye virtual chickens, Pluck thy blossoms, click thy mouse for we art Zynga 3D.

"Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night, all day!"

• uller30uller30 Member UncommonPosts: 125
    Summer it's fucking September/aguaust. Not sure what time table they lve on but rock on
  • DrinkingbearDrinkingbear Member Posts: 60
    Football is on. What in the sam hell? Beer run. FTW)
  • barasawabarasawa Member UncommonPosts: 618

A lot of mmorpgs have things like this, though I have to admit, the farm roundup (not it's name) isn't like anything I've seen before. 

On the plus side, you can get some decent clothes and other things without having to spend real money or massive amounts of astral diamonds.

Feel free to avoid it if you want, it's crowded enough as is  ;)

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

• gatherisgatheris Member UncommonPosts: 1,016

Leprechauns!

Was having a hard time with this game because of the PTW aspects that i can't/won't participate in but this was just too much

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by uller30
    Summer it's fucking September/aguaust.

Lol, this again... On LotRO it's a recurring topic since Turbine is always in a late with its festivals :)  summer is up until Sept.22 (or 23 in some cases)

It's a fun event, I like the additional summer profession too. My only problem is that there's no stuff I really need... but it's fun nevertheless.