Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get your collection edition items???

I want to know from none legacy players and if you possibly bought the game from square enix themselves got their items yet. I heard people got theirs already. I got my early access items but not my collection edition. What do I need to do to get it? Thanks for your help all.

Comments

• IMBanksIMBanks Member UncommonPosts: 75
    That's exactly the same situation I'm in. Got the silly hat and cute pet, but not the awesome steed.
  • newbchunewbchu Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by IMBanks
    That's exactly the same situation I'm in. Got the silly hat and cute pet, but not the awesome steed.

I got mine listed in the account page.

Please and thank you.

• NetSageNetSage Member UncommonPosts: 1,059
    Those items come with the game registration (like the cd-key) not from pre-order. We'll get them when get the game registration codes and apply them (hopefully tonight).
  • deathangelldeathangell Member CommonPosts: 85
    correct 1.0 aka people who played the original game and upgraded to collectors get there mounts. For those who didn't you will have to wait till u receive your code..
  • IfrianMMOIfrianMMO Member UncommonPosts: 252
    Much like the Early Access codes, the actual game registration codes are being sent in waves to attempt to prevent another server crash, once you get your own e-mail/code you will be able to activate your CE edition into the actual account and get your goodies upon the next log-in :3

• StrangerousStrangerous Member Posts: 165

Nope.  My early access code is still invalid, meaning I don't get any of my preorder items, not that I care about those however.

Its strange that giving CE items would crash a server though.  I think that's just some apologists reaching for an excuse.  More likely is they are bottlenecked in some office somewhere.

Even though things seem to be settling down with the game now...ill never forget this as my worst experience ever dealing with SE, their codes, their ridiculous multi account, multi website, cluster.  If any company wants to take notes on how not to set things up go try and get this game, takes notes. 

Thank God this game isn't a buggy mess and seems completely polished thus far however.  I think the last thing I have to worry about now is the $20 CE items.  Ill write off the lame preorder items.  No big deal other than the point of it all I guess.

• JustsomenoobJustsomenoob Member UncommonPosts: 880

I'm a 1.0 CE owner (non legacy).

I also have a preorder code applied to my account from an alternate source.

Today when I logged in I had 6 items in my mailbox, the 4 new CE items and the 2 preorder ones.   (The old 1.0 onion helm from CE I received in my mail when I made the character in open beta).