Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who is boycotting because of subscription + cash shop on top of a box purchase?

Comments

• Swedish_ChefSwedish_Chef Member Posts: 213
    Not planning on boycotting it, but I also wasn't planning on buying it in the first place (at this point in time, anyway). I'll also echo what a few others have touched on & say that there are companies which have done far, FAR worse things than open a cash shop for a subscription based game (Bank of America, Food Network, and Walmart spring to mind) that are far more deserving of a boycott.
  • PAL-18PAL-18 Member UncommonPosts: 844
    Originally posted by Iselin
    Originally posted by Brabbit1987
    Originally posted by boxsnd
    I'm certainly not boycotting. I'm still excited about the game and will surely play it when it goes F2P/B2P a few months after release.

See you in 2016! (e.g. it took Rift 2 years to get there...you think this will be worse than Rift? lol)

It's so unlikely to assume it will be 2 years just because rift lasted that long. 

Considering the IP,  the fact tat this will be one the first MMOs available on the PS4/XB1 that isn't a PS3 Port and that a good, but not great, game like Rift can do it, I hardly think it's unlikely. Care to pick a number and make side bet?

My pick... 2 years +, what's yours? 

It's amusing to see the wishful thinking freeloaders comment on my 2 years but not on the troll''s "few months." You guys are funny. 

And...careful, don't forget your last prediction... "70% of everyone on the internet hate that it's P2P" ... and even in a contentious little forum like this one, the poll is more like 60-40 for... pick your number wisely image

Dont get me wrong,like the game or not, but this IP thing,this is new IP ,its like Activisions vision of WoW2 ,its bought and made by ZeniMax Online.

So, did ESO have a successful launch? Yes, yes it did.By Ryan Getchell on April 02, 2014.
    **On the radar: http://www.cyberpunk.net/ **

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Originally posted by PAL-18
    I'm certainly not boycotting. I'm still excited about the game and will surely play it when it goes F2P/B2P a few months after release.

See you in 2016! (e.g. it took Rift 2 years to get there...you think this will be worse than Rift? lol)

It's so unlikely to assume it will be 2 years just because rift lasted that long. 

Considering the IP,  the fact tat this will be one the first MMOs available on the PS4/XB1 that isn't a PS3 Port and that a good, but not great, game like Rift can do it, I hardly think it's unlikely. Care to pick a number and make side bet?

It's amusing to see the wishful thinking freeloaders comment on my 2 years but not on the troll''s "few months." You guys are funny. 

And...careful, don't forget your last prediction... "70% of everyone on the internet hate that it's P2P" ... and even in a contentious little forum like this one, the poll is more like 60-40 for... pick your number wisely image

Dont get me wrong,like the game or not, but this IP thing,this is new IP ,its like Activisions vision of WoW2 ,its bought and made by ZeniMax Online.

Sorry, I don't understand what you're saying. Zenimax was the company started by Bethesda to acquire other properties (Doom etc.) and Zenimax Studios was created just for the MMO version of TES, The relationship here between Bethesda and this MMO is pretty tight.

This is not like Mythic-EA-Bioware.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719

I had a huge thing written out, but then just deleted it. I decided you are not worth the time to argue with. I don't think it would really matter what I said, or numbers I showed. Your mind will not change. You think you are right and nothing will change that until you are proven wrong. So the only way will know for sure is when the game is released and we see how long it lasts.

Also this comment

"And...careful, don't forget your last prediction... "70% of everyone on the internet hate that it's P2P" ... and even in a contentious little forum like this one, the poll is more like 60-40 for... pick your number wisely image"

You act like I was proven wrong -.-, and you tell me to pick MY numbers wisely as if your numbers are anymore smarter then mine -.- This is why I don't argue with people like you. You said at one point I was condescending, but your a lot worse.  At least when I did it, I was just fooling around.

Hi pot, meet kettle:

Originally posted by Adalwulff
    Originally posted by MMORPGtester
    Originally posted by Elethon
    Hopefully it won't follow the trend of the many other AAA mmos that start P2P then the population drops and then it goes F2P. I think I will go F2P eventually.

There is no doubt that it will, which is why i think it would have been better to be a B2P game rather.

Despite the few that actually agree with this choice, you can go around the web and see barely anyone is happy about this lol.

I see them getting a slight user base. Not what they were looking for in any means, and then be forced to go f2p with a bling shop.

Ya .. that is how I see it. Just about 70% of the comments I have read around the web involve not buying the game now XD or free to play in a few months to a year.

It's really getting so much negativity ... it wouldn't shock me if they changed it even before launch.

lol... never going to happen.

And from what I have read around the web, its about 50-50.

If TESO delivers a solid product, those who cried about the sub, will find a way to pay.

Wanna make a bet? :3

You say 70% someone else says 50% and you say wanna bet... sort of similar to what I'm doing with the 2 year + isn't it?

There's no one who has posted more anti-P2P stuff in this forum over the last week than you. And you have always ignored what I have consistently said about F2P and B2P both: I don't like to be marketed at and nudged towards buying stuff while I play an MMO. That is why I and many others don't like the typical in-game cash shop that both, F2P and B2P games have. It's that simple to me.

It's just not convenient for you to concede that those of us who actually like P2P for that reason have a valid opinion, because it doesn't fit with your preconceived notions of how the world should be.

And whenever you run out of arguments you use an appeal to higher authority - in this case yourself, since you have told us several times that you have insider knowledge because you work in the industry. All you're doing is dismissing other's opinions and saying that yours is a better opinion because you do some unspecified something in the gaming industry. Sorry...not impressed.

You're right..it is a total waste of time discussing this with you because you are 1000% convinced that your opinion--and buddy, that's all it is--is correct.

So stop jumping in on my responses to other people...problem solved.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• rygard49rygard49 Member UncommonPosts: 973
    Originally posted by ThomasN7
    Originally posted by potlaki

game is worth it,even though I am not happy with subscription fee.

rather moan if they don't give us game content worth the subscription fee.

don't buy crap now save your money or wait till end of next year then it will be free.

we all were bitshing that we cant play skyrim with our friends now we can play the hole world of elders scrolls I am in 100%.

Skyrim > Elder Scrolls Online. You can't just make a multiplayer game, call it Elder Scrolls Online and expect ES fans to just be happy with it. I'm sorry but people want Skyrim Online instead of this. 

Those people who want Skyrim online should go make Skyrim online then. Instead, most take up the mantle of the downtrodden, such as yourself, and have a pity party about how the big bad game company isn't making the game you wanted to play.

Remarkably, ES fans come from many cuts of cloth, and some are capable of enjoying new spins on old ideas, whilst others grip tightly the fading figments of a self-born fantasy world wherein their every desire has to be met. Alas, they are a loud and tiresome bunch, the latter.

As an ES fan who was also looking forward to this game, I'm not stoked on hearing the words 'cash shop', but I'm not out until I know exactly what's in there. Box + Sub should be enough to cover a service like name changes, so already I'm on the wrong side of skeptical. Here's to hoping the rest of the shop truly is fluff.

• jesusjuice69jesusjuice69 Member Posts: 276
    Originally posted by rygard49
    Originally posted by ThomasN7
    Originally posted by potlaki

game is worth it,even though I am not happy with subscription fee.

rather moan if they don't give us game content worth the subscription fee.

don't buy crap now save your money or wait till end of next year then it will be free.

we all were bitshing that we cant play skyrim with our friends now we can play the hole world of elders scrolls I am in 100%.

Skyrim > Elder Scrolls Online. You can't just make a multiplayer game, call it Elder Scrolls Online and expect ES fans to just be happy with it. I'm sorry but people want Skyrim Online instead of this. 

Those people who want Skyrim online should go make Skyrim online then. Instead, most take up the mantle of the downtrodden, such as yourself, and have a pity party about how the big bad game company isn't making the game you wanted to play.

Remarkably, ES fans come from many cuts of cloth, and some are capable of enjoying new spins on old ideas, whilst others grip tightly the fading figments of a self-born fantasy world wherein their every desire has to be met. Alas, they are a loud and tiresome bunch, the latter.

As an ES fan who was also looking forward to this game, I'm not stoked on hearing the words 'cash shop', but I'm not out until I know exactly what's in there. Box + Sub should be enough to cover a service like name changes, so already I'm on the wrong side of skeptical. Here's to hoping the rest of the shop truly is fluff.

I think you are confused.  At first the devs said they aren't making skyrim online, but then did a 180, and now we are getting the very one thing they said they weren't going to make, Skyrim Online.

ESO = Skyrim online.

• rygard49rygard49 Member UncommonPosts: 973
    Originally posted by jesusjuice69

I think you are confused.  At first the devs said they aren't making skyrim online, but then did a 180, and now we are getting the very one thing they said they weren't going to make, Skyrim Online.

ESO = Skyrim online.

That's incorrect.

ESO = Skyrim online.

That's incorrect.

Even the developers said this isn't a typical MMO.  It is a multiplayer ES game. 

That is Skyrim Online!

• uxiosuxios Member Posts: 2
    nothing to discuss here ... no existing the games like guild wars 2 and The Secret World they have the best payment metod i tired of fuking lazyest designers and programers .. i dont care about wat kind of troop wants to take your money whitout work... i pay for the work i think its nice done  and maintained etc... if in the secret world i like one dlc i will pay it ... if not i will dont pay it .. so this is a company that has to make thinks right or they will no get money ... so things are as they are because the gamers dont have criterion ... watch the metod of wildstar and think about it a minute whit only a minute u will see this ... while the subscription players keep the money and the subscription the no subscription will play only for pay the subscription u are in disadvantage for ever  .... its a new slavery metod ..... please ...wow players are just puppets of what will impose that company and other games like free... but pay for win ... OPEN YOU EYES GAMERS...we build the world of gaming every dollar or euro ...so wen u think u are more rich than the others a global crysis will take all your money and u will never play in a pay for play gaming world or just one month  your pc crash and u need to buy another ...so think very well in what u spend your money and for what kind of future u want to the gaming because u now are up but  u can fall too .... life for play or play for life its a choice no an imposition....image
  • ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969
    i lost interest when they announced a sub fee. These F2P games have turned me into a cheapskate.
  • newbinatornewbinator Member Posts: 780

I'm not buying it. So I guess that means I'm boycotting TESO?

It doesn't look good enough for a box fee + sub. And when they try to have a cash shop on top of that... not a chance I'll be playing it.

• ComafComaf Member UncommonPosts: 1,150
    Originally posted by Betakodo

Remember when subscription fees meant everything was in game and there were cash shop money grabs? Remember when the first free to play game came out that was supported not by a subscription, but cash shop items? Cash shop items are supposed to be an alternate to the subscription model, but now they're going for the full money grab? What is this, Korea? It was stupid enough when world of warcraft did it, and people still defended the game and their money grab.

I was interested in the game, but on principle - will not buy it if they're going to do this. I play MMO's so I can work my way up to the cool looking stuffs. But if they're going to take the cool looking items out of the game and make me pay like $7 bucks for a "Fun" item, yeah not going to happen. I was just wondering how many people are giving this game a pass due to this.

If half the energy posted about complaints against the first true Tri Realm mmorpg since 2001 were directed instead to the pile of craptastic F2P wasteware that exists all over the place, then perhaps we wouldn't have so much garbage in the genre.

Who is boycotting a cosmetic cash shop?  Surely you have better things to do with your time.  Sigh - problems of a first world country can't truly be this meaningless.  When will this trolling stop?

If you are going to post this, at least link the Matt Firor comment that was circling all over the place in regards to the cosmetic only cash shop they will have. [mod edit]

• KarteliKarteli Member CommonPosts: 2,646
    Originally posted by Comaf

Remember when subscription fees meant everything was in game and there were cash shop money grabs? Remember when the first free to play game came out that was supported not by a subscription, but cash shop items? Cash shop items are supposed to be an alternate to the subscription model, but now they're going for the full money grab? What is this, Korea? It was stupid enough when world of warcraft did it, and people still defended the game and their money grab.

I was interested in the game, but on principle - will not buy it if they're going to do this. I play MMO's so I can work my way up to the cool looking stuffs. But if they're going to take the cool looking items out of the game and make me pay like $7 bucks for a "Fun" item, yeah not going to happen. I was just wondering how many people are giving this game a pass due to this.

If half the energy posted about complaints against the first true Tri Realm mmorpg since 2001 were directed instead to the pile of craptastic F2P wasteware that exists all over the place, then perhaps we wouldn't have so much garbage in the genre.

Who is boycotting a cosmetic cash shop?  Surely you have better things to do with your time.  Sigh - problems of a first world country can't truly be this meaningless.  When will this trolling stop?

If you are going to post this, at least link the Matt Firor comment that was circling all over the place in regards to the cosmetic only cash shop they will have.  Otherwise you sound like you live under a bridge and don't bathe often.

You really tried to relate problems in modern civilization to a cash shop acceptance?

By your accord, people in First World Country will just willingly throw their money away .. HERE JUST TAKE IT!  Giving it away!  I don't ever care about quality!, just TAKE MY MONEY!

Are you that backwards in your thinking?

[mod edit]

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

Originally posted by Kuraphimaru

Originally posted by jesusjuice69 I think you are confused.  At first the devs said they aren't making skyrim online, but then did a 180, and now we are getting the very one thing they said they weren't going to make, Skyrim Online.   ESO = Skyrim online.
    That's incorrect.
    Even the developers said this isn't a typical MMO.  It is a multiplayer ES game. 

That is Skyrim Online!

I'm sorry but no it is not. Elder Scrolls Online != Skyrim Online for a simple reason that Elder Scrolls Online draws not only on Skyrim but also on Oblivion and Morrowind. Possibly on Daggerfall and Arena too but I haven't played those titles so I can't see their influence.

Skyrim in 'Skyrim Online'  just references the graphics and ES series.  It has nothing to do the story or lore.  When we say that we mean that it is a multiplayer ES game instead of a real MMORPG.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Originally posted by uxios
    nothing to discuss here ... no existing the games like guild wars 2 and The Secret World they have the best payment metod i tired of fuking lazyest designers and programers .. i dont care about wat kind of troop wants to take your money whitout work... i pay for the work i think its nice done  and maintained etc... if in the secret world i like one dlc i will pay it ... if not i will dont pay it .. so this is a company that has to make thinks right or they will no get money ... so things are as they are because the gamers dont have criterion ... watch the metod of wildstar and think about it a minute whit only a minute u will see this ... while the subscription players keep the money and the subscription the no subscription will play only for pay the subscription u are in disadvantage for ever  .... its a new slavery metod ..... please ...wow players are just puppets of what will impose that company and other games like free... but pay for win ... OPEN YOU EYES GAMERS...we build the world of gaming every dollar or euro ...so wen u think u are more rich than the others a global crysis will take all your money and u will never play in a pay for play gaming world or just one month  your pc crash and u need to buy another ...so think very well in what u spend your money and for what kind of future u want to the gaming because u now are up but  u can fall too .... life for play or play for life its a choice no an imposition....image

Dont give TSW credit for doing it right...They started as box+sub+cash shop also then went the b2p route after that failed miserably.....Also Funcom lsot so much money on this game that they had massive layoffs and almost went out of business..... B2P worked fine with GW2 because it was a well made game.....It most likely would have succeeded as a p2p also, though most would have likely left after a couple of months.

• OberholzerOberholzer Member Posts: 498

It would depend on what's in the shop. You mention "money grabs" because of course if a company tries to make money they're greedy. When I played WoW and they put mounts and pets in their cash shop I couldn't have cared less. I had plenty of mounts and didn't give a crap about pets. So what do I care if someone wants to buck up for a sparkly horse. If it's fluff I don't care. All I care about is playing games that I find fun. If it has a sub then so be it, if it doesn't that's great too. For me it's fun over payment model in my decision making.

• nakumanakuma Member UncommonPosts: 1,310

Here is a solution, if you are whining about having to pay for a game + a monthly sub for continual content updates; Feel free not to buy it. There i just solved your problems.

God I hate cheap ass people! always want free! free! me! me! me! OMG WTFBBQ!!1 it has a sub I canz plehz!..Why no Freh!?r whatever crap you nutters banter off about. I always imagine some kid's head exploding from the sheer rage when he finds out a game he wants to play is not.....wait for....Free to play!... Not realizing these games cost a lot to make and developers need to be paid for their skill to bring you a game. Whether you think it is great or not, is down to your opinion and only your opinion. You don't like it, speak with your wallet. no one really cares!!!  They are too busy playing the game.

However I see a lot of F2P kiddies talk a lot of crap about a game that cost money for the box and a monthly sub but as soon as it goes F2P , it is hilarious and ironic how they aren't against playing it and saying how awesome it is or even if they don't like it they still will play it. If you can't afford it, Call of duty is that way bub! I see a monthly sub as a way to weed out the knuckleheads that could otherwise get into the game.

one more time with feeling. You don't like the sub, don't play it!

3.4ghz Phenom II X4 965, 8GB PC12800 DDR3 GSKILL, EVGA 560GTX 2GB OC, 640GB HD SATA II, BFG 1000WATT PSU. MSI NF980-G65 TRI-SLI MOBO.

• JasonJJasonJ Member Posts: 395

I wont be "buying" the game because its bastardizing the TES name to make a DaoC styled game. To give them money tells corporations its OK to use a name for its popularity for a cash grab. Besides, so many in beta are talking about how bad the graphics are, how bad the animations are, how limited the combat is and even that the story is not written very well and is not engaging at all. Some going so far as to say the game is lacking in depth in the zones with way too much focus on the center based RvR endgame.

Not exactly unexpected seeing who is designing the game.

• JasonJJasonJ Member Posts: 395

Originally posted by jesusjuice69 I think you are confused.  At first the devs said they aren't making skyrim online, but then did a 180, and now we are getting the very one thing they said they weren't going to make, Skyrim Online.   ESO = Skyrim online.
    That's incorrect.

That is Skyrim Online!

I'm sorry but no it is not. Elder Scrolls Online != Skyrim Online for a simple reason that Elder Scrolls Online draws not only on Skyrim but also on Oblivion and Morrowind. Possibly on Daggerfall and Arena too but I haven't played those titles so I can't see their influence.

Skyrim in 'Skyrim Online'  just references the graphics and ES series.  It has nothing to do the story or lore.  When we say that we mean that it is a multiplayer ES game instead of a real MMORPG.

Anyone thinking that this is just a TES multiplayer game is deluding themselves. The only reason they made this made dash to remove themselves from the MMORPG label was due to the massive blowback from the TES community...after MONTHS of trying to hype their TES MMORPG.

They are disconnected from reality, the reality that nobody wanted to play a DaoC game in a TES skin. They further proved they are clueless by now going with a sub model while still trying to target the TES fanbase...that does NOT play subscription based games.

The very idea of BUYING a game and then still having to PAY to play it is LAUGHABLE to most gamers...especially after seeing for so many years that it does not get you a better quality game. That is an idea held by people trained to think that an MMO needs to be supported by a subscription to cover costs. Its a bold faced lie that has been proven wrong so many times its sickening to think that some people still cling to the idea.

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    Double dipping is so last year, triple dipping is where it's at!

Originally posted by JasonJ

That's incorrect.

That is Skyrim Online!

Anyone thinking that this is just a TES multiplayer game is deluding themselves. The only reason they made this made dash to remove themselves from the MMORPG label was due to the massive blowback from the TES community...after MONTHS of trying to hype their TES MMORPG.

They are disconnected from reality, the reality that nobody wanted to play a DaoC game in a TES skin. They further proved they are clueless by now going with a sub model while still trying to target the TES fanbase...that does NOT play subscription based games.

The very idea of BUYING a game and then still having to PAY to play it is LAUGHABLE to most gamers...especially after seeing for so many years that it does not get you a better quality game. That is an idea held by people trained to think that an MMO needs to be supported by a subscription to cover costs. Its a bold faced lie that has been proven wrong so many times its sickening to think that some people still cling to the idea.

TES is mostly a single player game.

Did you see the dungeon in Quakecon?  It is hard for me to even call that multiplayer, as the the so called group solo'd their way through the instance.  Other people are sometimes on the screen though, so you have to call it a multiplayer game though. But I refuse to call this travesty a MMORPG!

No, it is not a bold faced lie.

Some companies in recent years have abused the subscription model to squeeze out some more cash, but that doesn't make all subscription games bad.  These companies took the money and pocketed it, instead of reinvesting the money into the game.  ESO is imo going to do the same thing.  It is a B2P quality game they have no plans to seriously update, yet they are slapping a subscription on it out of pure corporate greed.

• AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915

If you look at the trends from themepark games the gap between release as P2P and switching to F2P has lessened. Games that took a decade to go F2P went down to 5 years then 3 years then 1 year. As it stands some of the more recent MMORPGs made the switch or at the very least made the announcement of going F2P at around the 6 month mark. It is very possible that it can happen with ESO.

I wrote an article here and made the breakdown and the current state of P2P games in the MMO landscape:

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/394763

It is a very lengthy read, but to make the article extremely compact: At this very moment in time there are over 600 MMOs available to the western market. Of those only 11 of them currently operate using the P2P business model exclusively. 7 of those games were released prior to 2005. 4 of those games were released post 2005.

Every other single game released as P2P (over 60+ games in the past 15 years) has either shut down, gone F2P, gone F2P and P2W, and in almost every case have gone through severe server merges. That is looking at the history and trends the MMO landscape has gone through.

If you look at the past 8 years, there have been only 3 games that have continued to use the P2P model... I should say 4 since FFXIV ARR released today. I would be very surprised if this game can go for more than a year without going F2P with its current plan as going P2P tagged with a cash shop.

• jimprounerjimprouner Member Posts: 142
    Originally posted by AmbrosiaAmor

If you look at the trends from themepark games the gap between release as P2P and switching to F2P has lessened. Games that took a decade to go F2P went down to 5 years then 3 years then 1 year. As it stands some of the more recent MMORPGs made the switch or at the very least made the announcement of going F2P at around the 6 month mark. It is very possible that it can happen with ESO.

I wrote an article here and made the breakdown and the current state of P2P games in the MMO landscape:

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/394763

It is a very lengthy read, but to make the article extremely compact: At this very moment in time there are over 600 MMOs available to the western market. Of those only 11 of them currently operate using the P2P business model exclusively. 7 of those games were released prior to 2005. 4 of those games were released post 2005.

Every other single game released as P2P (over 60+ games in the past 15 years) has either shut down, gone F2P, gone F2P and P2W, and in almost every case have gone through severe server merges. That is looking at the history and trends the MMO landscape has gone through.

If you look at the past 8 years, there have been only 3 games that have continued to use the P2P model... I should say 4 since FFXIV ARR released today. I would be very surprised if this game can go for more than a year without going F2P with its current plan as going P2P tagged with a cash shop.

Another fool pretending to be an expert. 

These games didn't fail because they were P2P.  They failed because they lacked end game and updates.  The MMOs of recent years are using the P2P model to get a faster return on their investment, and to potentially make more money.  They know or just don't care about keeping the game going for years to come.

ESO won't fail because it is P2P.

Its just a ripoff.  This will chase away subs, but not before they collect a gross sum of money.

• ThumbtackJThumbtackJ Member UncommonPosts: 669
    Originally posted by Kuppa
    Double dipping is so last year, triple dipping is where it's at!

Triple dipping? Hell with Box Fee+Sub Price+Cash Shop+Inevitable Expansions, that could possibly be QUAD DIPPING! XD

Seriously though, I'm not 'boycotting' it. I'm just not going to buy it. I no longer care to rent my games after paying a Box fee. Especially considering how companies are double dipping even after all that by adding cash shops (Vanity items or not, it's still double dipping).

• karmathkarmath Member UncommonPosts: 904
    All modern themepark clones are blatant cash grabs. 
This discussion has been closed.