Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Early access pushed back to the 29th

2»

Comments

  • DarthIxidorDarthIxidor Danville, PAPosts: 16Member
    Yeah assuming you get your codes and stuff by then.
  • MimzelMimzel KristiansandPosts: 375Member
    Say what? I've had all those discussions about early access being FREE. Are you saying you need to purchase the game one more time come the 29th?
  • DeddpoolDeddpool alta loma, CAPosts: 192Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by fascism
    early access has always been from the 24th to the 29th on the 30th you need to sub or register game time, i dont get what the point of this thread is

    This.

    image

  • LeirosLeiros Nashville, TNPosts: 238Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Mimzel
    Say what? I've had all those discussions about early access being FREE. Are you saying you need to purchase the game one more time come the 29th?

     

    No, you just have to have your account and payment method/ cd-key applied to your account by then. It's no different than any other P2P mmo when it goes live.

     

     

    image

    image
  • Dreamo84Dreamo84 Niagara Falls, NYPosts: 3,437Member Uncommon
    Ya, I think it's just a two day grace period to allow people to get their codes and not interrupt their play from head start. Most MMOs with a head start do this.

    image
  • Dreamo84Dreamo84 Niagara Falls, NYPosts: 3,437Member Uncommon
    Launch is indeed still Tuesday FYI. GameStop already called me to tell me I can get my PS3 copy at midnight on Monday.

    image
  • StormXXXStormXXX TallinnPosts: 48Member

    Misleading topic title. The early access has not been pushed back. It has already started, so there is no pushing back.

    Neither has it been extended. Official release is 27th.

    Those with early access codes have time until 29th to register their retail codes. That is now a standard practice since many order boxes online and it takes time for them to arrive.

  • sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 avondale, AZPosts: 962Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by StormXXX

    Misleading topic title. The early access has not been pushed back. It has already started, so there is no pushing back.

    Neither has it been extended. Official release is 27th.

    Those with early access codes have time until 29th to register their retail codes. That is now a standard practice since many order boxes online and it takes time for them to arrive.

    This was my impression as well

  • Frazy123Frazy123 HalsPosts: 17Member
    One question; If I buy the game online right now, can I play right away or do I have to wait until tomorrow or whatever.
  • daltaniousdaltanious waPosts: 2,144Member Uncommon
    Pushed to 29th of which month? Today is 27th of August and I'm playing ARR without any early access. Or was intended for july?
  • NetSageNetSage Lake Geneva, WIPosts: 1,040Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by daltanious
    Pushed to 29th of which month? Today is 27th of August and I'm playing ARR without any early access. Or was intended for july?

    It's so people can apply their early access codes and get an extra couple days to get the items that come with it.  Doesn't effect launch in any way.

2»
Sign In or Register to comment.