Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Early access pushed back to the 29th

2»

Comments

• DarthIxidorDarthIxidor Member Posts: 16
    Yeah assuming you get your codes and stuff by then.
  • MimzelMimzel Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Say what? I've had all those discussions about early access being FREE. Are you saying you need to purchase the game one more time come the 29th?
  • DeddpoolDeddpool Member UncommonPosts: 197
    Originally posted by fascism
    early access has always been from the 24th to the 29th on the 30th you need to sub or register game time, i dont get what the point of this thread is

This.

• LeirosLeiros Member UncommonPosts: 281
    Originally posted by Mimzel
    Say what? I've had all those discussions about early access being FREE. Are you saying you need to purchase the game one more time come the 29th?

No, you just have to have your account and payment method/ cd-key applied to your account by then. It's no different than any other P2P mmo when it goes live.

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Ya, I think it's just a two day grace period to allow people to get their codes and not interrupt their play from head start. Most MMOs with a head start do this.

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Launch is indeed still Tuesday FYI. GameStop already called me to tell me I can get my PS3 copy at midnight on Monday.

• StormXXXStormXXX Member Posts: 48

Misleading topic title. The early access has not been pushed back. It has already started, so there is no pushing back.

Neither has it been extended. Official release is 27th.

Those with early access codes have time until 29th to register their retail codes. That is now a standard practice since many order boxes online and it takes time for them to arrive.

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    Originally posted by StormXXX

Misleading topic title. The early access has not been pushed back. It has already started, so there is no pushing back.

Neither has it been extended. Official release is 27th.

Those with early access codes have time until 29th to register their retail codes. That is now a standard practice since many order boxes online and it takes time for them to arrive.

This was my impression as well

• Frazy123Frazy123 Member UncommonPosts: 22
    One question; If I buy the game online right now, can I play right away or do I have to wait until tomorrow or whatever.
  • daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Pushed to 29th of which month? Today is 27th of August and I'm playing ARR without any early access. Or was intended for july?
  • NetSageNetSage Member UncommonPosts: 1,059
    Originally posted by daltanious
    Pushed to 29th of which month? Today is 27th of August and I'm playing ARR without any early access. Or was intended for july?

It's so people can apply their early access codes and get an extra couple days to get the items that come with it.  Doesn't effect launch in any way.