Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So how far have you gotten during the Early Access?

RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Even with the servers being the way they are I was able to get up to 29 on my Arcanist. Scholar here I come. Was also able to see an old familiar enemy in my travels. (Pictures are shrunk down by the site, normal resolution is 2560x1600, so might look a bit weird) Scholar here I come, well as soon as servers are back up lol image

http://www.flickr.com/photos/100675562@N03/9591319795/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/100675562@N03/9594115256/

In War - Victory.
In Peace - Vigilance.
In Death - Sacrifice.

Comments

• KamikazegoKamikazego Member UncommonPosts: 224
    Currently a level 31 PLD. Nothing that special considering there are people in their 40s on my server. x.x;
  • DeolusDeolus Member UncommonPosts: 392
    Only made it to 16 arcanist so far but probably due to me doing every side quest on the way which is probably not the most efficient way to level. Also currently trying to pick up all the other classes and tradeskills. Haven't managed to get airship access yet. I think I'm close but the server kicked me out and wouldn't let me back in.
  • Dudek28Dudek28 Member UncommonPosts: 224
    My highest is 20 THM and 5 ACN. im taking it slow. stopping to smell the roses and what not. Im not rushing it this time around. 
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    Managed to get 30 before getting kicked from server. Now I just need to find out where I can pick up the Scholar quest, for when I can/do get back on.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• MawneeMawnee Member UncommonPosts: 245
    From level 9 to 13 on my gladiator. Have worked most of the weekend and my few hours to play have seen the server unavailable. Oh well, I'll get some playtime in this week while many are at work/school. Im sure by next weekend things will settle down a bit. :)
  • EtnawinsEtnawins Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Originally posted by Roin
    Managed to get 30 before getting kicked from server. Now I just need to find out where I can pick up the Scholar quest, for when I can/do get back on.

Dont you need 15 conjurer also?

EDIT: To stick to topic. :) I got to 17 conjurer, 7 archer and 13 arcanist.

• dreamsofwardreamsofwar Member Posts: 468
    The Queue.
    Originally posted by Etnawins

Yeah I'm told it's 30 Arcanist/15 Conjurer.  Still haven't been able to find out where the quest starts.  Oh well all in good time. I did see my first summoner earlier to. Running around with his little Ifrit egi.  Also saw a guy on a horse in Costa Del while trying to get my 30 Arcanist quest done (quest is not easy lol). Didn't realize there were other mounts beyond Chocobo's and Gobbudue (sp?)

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• Angerfist1Angerfist1 Member Posts: 11

Honestly I got really far.   I hooked up with a new Free Company formed by my old FFXIV friends.  There were no issues at 2am PST when they opened early access.

I had no troubles in instances until people said they were having problems at about 4am, so I kept doing quests.

After the first maintenance I was able to login and do some more quests until a friend got me into a roaming party.  We levelled arcanist from 1-11 doing fates and chaining mobs.

I had a lot of fun.

• spankybusspankybus Member UncommonPosts: 1,367

I made it to my desk....gave up trying.

LotRO has %100 XP this weekend, so I am gonna hit that up and let SE finish the beta.

Frank 'Spankybus' Mignone
    www.spankybus.com
    -3d Artist & Compositor
    -Writer
    -Professional Amature

• KamikazegoKamikazego Member UncommonPosts: 224

Yeah I'm told it's 30 Arcanist/15 Conjurer.  Still haven't been able to find out where the quest starts.  Oh well all in good time. I did see my first summoner earlier to. Running around with his little Ifrit egi.  Also saw a guy on a horse in Costa Del while trying to get my 30 Arcanist quest done (quest is not easy lol). Didn't realize there were other mounts beyond Chocobo's and Gobbudue (sp?)

The quest for a job at 30 should appear after you complete the level 30 class quest.  For instance, I did the level 30 class quest for Gladiator and then the person behind the desk had a new quest for me that led me to the person who gives you a quest for Paladin.

• thekzethekze Member UncommonPosts: 180

I couldn't get past level 18 yet because of 4 different instances of story mission crashes. I still cannot progress, as my story quest instance is bugged again.

Originally posted by Kamikazego

The quest for a job at 30 should appear after you complete the level 30 class quest.  For instance, I did the level 30 class quest for Gladiator and then the person behind the desk had a new quest for me that led me to the person who gives you a quest for Paladin.

Thanks. Guess I got my work cut out for me, that level 30 Arcanist Class quest was the first time I had died, since starting my Arcanist. But knowing that's standing between me and Scholar will be all the motivation I need to conquer it.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• ArakaziArakazi Member UncommonPosts: 911

I got to level 15 with my gladiator soon to become paladin before I got kicked off. That might seem as if I got far, but it's the same toon I leveled during the P4 beta.

Kinda annoyed how little time I got to play over the weekend.

Originally posted by spankybus

I made it to my desk....gave up trying.

LotRO has %100 XP this weekend, so I am gonna hit that up and let SE finish the beta.

Saints Row 4 and Star Trek Online for me image

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• Xav_MMOXav_MMO Member UncommonPosts: 49

I'm only level 4.

Saturday afternoon, I got a few hours in which got me to 3. (Then spent midafternoon-early evening doing some family things) Saturday evening - couldn't log on due to server issues. Saturday LATE evening I was able to log in for 25 minutes where I turned in a bunch of quests and dinged 4.

Sunday - Morning, afternoon, and evening (so far) - Server issues.

So glad I gave SE my money to get Early Access!

/sarcasm.

• PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589
    Got my ranger to lvl 6..
  • LissylLissyl Member UncommonPosts: 271
    12 Arcanist/6 Fishing/6 Culinarian.  Loving it!
  • Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662
    Level 8 on my only class, by the way where's the finishline?

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• MagikrorriMMagikrorriM Member UncommonPosts: 223
    The opening movie and the character screen.
  • NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904

Level 20 Gladiator and nothing else.

Yesterday I was hit with log in issues early in the evening and today I was able to log in once but promptly saw a server wide message saying to log out because there would be a maintenance. 

I was hoping to have reached 25 by Monday...tsk. Then start on Conjurer.

Just knocked out my Arcanist 30 quest, Scholar quest, and Summoner Quest.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/100675562@N03/9596771204/ - Scholar

http://www.flickr.com/photos/100675562@N03/9596771640/ - Summoner

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• EtnawinsEtnawins Member UncommonPosts: 4

Just knocked out my Arcanist 30 quest, Scholar quest, and Summoner Quest.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/100675562@N03/9596771204/ - Scholar

http://www.flickr.com/photos/100675562@N03/9596771640/ - Summoner

Cool! Did you need the 15 conjurer for Scholar and whatever the 15 is for Summoner or was 30 arcanist enough?

• TheRealDarkeusTheRealDarkeus Member UncommonPosts: 314

Level 13 with my character on Exodus.  I didn't have a problem with instances except for once.  I would love to play right now but SE says the worlds are full....

/sigh

It is not been a good Early Access.  If it is like this on Tuesday, you will see two failed releases.

Damn shame, when I am playing I am having fun.  Right now, about to go do some Guild Wars 2.  I can get into those servers right now.  ;-)

• CactuarWeenusCactuarWeenus Member Posts: 5

I played in beta 4, planning to go Gladiator>Paladin, but deleted to start fresh yesterday. Then, throwing any plans to the wind, I made a Pugilist (never even considered it before) and absolutely love it.

Yesterday I did 15 Pugilist, 6 Weaver, 4 Miner, 9 Goldsmith and 6 Gladiator (when my Pugilist questing was stuck). Didn't get in today, but I haven't had that much genuine fun being a noob in a long time.