Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

NA/EU world list empty...???

RasereiRaserei webster, MAPosts: 1,011Member
Says the servers are online but when I go to the character select screen to login, there are no NA/EU servers listed. Says "Obtaining world list"...... It also says Ixion in the top, no idea why......

Comments

• TorcipTorcip Sterling Heights, MIPosts: 669Member

Just keep restarting your client, the login servers are being turned on/off to ease some server problems. Please read the updates in the launcher.

• BraindomeBraindome Posts: 764Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Raserei
    Says the servers are online but when I go to the character select screen to login, there are no NA/EU servers listed. Says "Obtaining world list"...... It also says Ixion in the top, no idea why......

Ixion is a Japanese server, if you click on the tab up top you can switch over and play on the Japanese servers so it is showing that since the NA/EU list cannot propagate for you. You could always play on their server for the time being if you wanted to....I don't myself.

• RasereiRaserei webster, MAPosts: 1,011Member
    I just got in and my character is there but now it says the server is full. Do I keep trying or is that broken?
  • TorcipTorcip Sterling Heights, MIPosts: 669Member
    Should put you in a queue, if not just keep trying. I just logged in but it took me about 5 tries.
  • RasereiRaserei webster, MAPosts: 1,011Member
    No queue, just an error, says try again later. UGH!
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus BaatorPosts: 1,112Member Uncommon

Pretty much what is happening is they are not letting as many people as yesterday log into each server. I got in yesterday but have not been able to log back in today, I keep getting world is full message.

When you dont get the server list to up date they have either closed it. Those already in are ok but if they log out someone will take their place and they wont get back in. They have also disabled the queuing system.

They say there will be another fix at 3am EST/12am PDT. 

Till then welp they are unable to fullfill their claims of early start with preorder. Wife and I both preordered and got in one day of early start and now are hoping this poop will be fixed for launch. 

Looks like to me their servers physically just can't handle the demand over here in NA/EU and a patch wont change that methinks.  Hope I am wrong, we will see I guess.

case: Coolermaster HAF932
    PSU: Antec EA 750watt
    RAM: 2x2g G-SKILL DDR3-1600mhz 9-9-9-24
    Mb:Gigabyte GA-P55-UD4P
    CPU: i5-750 @4ghz
    GPU: gtx msi N760 TF 2GD5/OC
    cooling: Noctua NH-D14
    storage: seagate 600 240GB SSD, 500GB x7200rpm HDD