Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You pre-ordered for Phase 5 Beta Testing (Early Access)

2»

Comments

• DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994

Most games may be on their first chance but many/most gaming companies are on their 2nd so the argument is moot. This may have the same title as the old FF14 1.0 built it's a drastically different game.

Stuff happens. This isn't a 'good thing'. However it's not a horrible start. Many folks are affected and that could hurt SE in the end (or the beginning if you prefer). Many folks accept this as business as usual and not being affected 'as much' generally expect some issues both major and minor on the first few days

It's acceptable or it's not. For me it is. Bad, unhappy making, sure but acceptable. For those to whom it is not, I think you'll miss a great game but...everyone has to make their own minds up.

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904
    Originally posted by Raxeon
    Originally posted by Draucant
    Honestly I think its just the NA/EU Datacenter thats having problems. the JP servers are fine. This is probably the first time the NA/EU datacenter is under such stress. 

well they have been able to optimize the jp servers since like alpha the eu/na servers have been around since only phase 3.

and im thinking the na/eu servers are a tad diffreant from the jp servers 

Do you have a source for this? 

Because all I'm getting from looking around is that it comes down to congestion and that they were clearly unprepared for the onslaught of the NA/EU servers.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/forums/623-General