Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FYI] Several Worlds Emergency Maintenance

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/0ea2f68a625ef19249d280bc99e472ac817e383b

At the following time, we will be performing emergency maintenance. During this period, the Worlds listed below will be unavailable.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
Aug. 25, 2013 from 15:30 to 17:30 a.m. (GMT)

* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Worlds]
North American/European Data Center Worlds
- Adamantoise 
- Balmung 
- Behemoth 
- Cactuar 
- Cerberus 
- Coeurl 
- Diabolos 
- Excalibur 
- Exodus 
- Faerie 
- Gilgamesh 
- Goblin 
- Hyperion 
- Lamia 
- Leviathan 
- Malboro 
- Midgardsormr 
- Moogle 
- Odin 
- Phoenix 
- Ragnarok 
- Sargatanas 
- Shiva 
- Siren 
- Ultros

Comments

• GorillaGorilla Member UncommonPosts: 2,235
    Is that the second today? Third? I've lost track. Still if it allows people to queue gracefully then that is a win. AS it is now its a lottery.
  • dreamsofwardreamsofwar Member Posts: 468
    AM? Don't you mean PM?
  • IMBanksIMBanks Member UncommonPosts: 75
    Actually, there is no a.m. or p.m. with 24h time.
  • KhebelnKhebeln Member UncommonPosts: 794
    Its third if you look at it from GMT perspective :P But there are lots of people unable to log in again.

(Retired)- Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/FF14/Archeage/Gw2

• javon1334javon1334 Member Posts: 59
    Another one...... Its like the third one since beginning of early access. (I think)
  • joe2721joe2721 Member UncommonPosts: 171
    At least they're fixing it i suppose

• GormogonGormogon Member UncommonPosts: 224

Maintenance (straight from SE's mouth with the updated ending times) thus far:

Aug. 24, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:55 a.m. (PDT)

Aug. 24, 2013 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:40 p.m. (PDT)

Aug. 25, 2013 from 12:00 a.m. to 1:05 a.m. (PDT)

Aug. 25, 2013 from 8:30 a.m. to present (as of 8:50 a.m.). (PDT) 

• MattatronMattatron Member Posts: 226

Currently , servers are estimated to be back up in 1 hour 38 minutes, but they've been coming up a bit early to these announced maintenance times.

edit: these breaks are good for me. I've been grinding in between the maintenance times as much as possible. 16 pugilist and 21 weaver, having not played beta. I need to walk around and eat something.