Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Error 10102

2»

Comments

• SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,419
    Well you think they would have the server setup to like you know, kick any char linked to that account out of the game when you try to log a diffrent one in on the same account like every other frigging mmorpg.

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

• IsaneIsane Member UncommonPosts: 2,630
    Originally posted by helaciouss

Anyone know what this one is? Character tries to log in, but then prompts this error. Server full? Server down? Just curious ...

Seems to be just a combination of server full queue full. Managed to get about 6 hours before i got kicked out but am pretty sure they are restricting at the moment and playing around. I guess they have until go live to tweak .... Head start is nothing that special.

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    Originally posted by korr
    Originally posted by pyrendia
    We should all reroll on the Japan servers and see how we'll they like all these errors

i call dibs on a Lalafell named Godzilla!

hmm, that would actually be fun, just make a group of characters named after Godzilla monsters and run around the Japanese servers

I'll take Godzirra

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135
    Originally posted by helaciouss

Anyone know what this one is? Character tries to log in, but then prompts this error. Server full? Server down? Just curious ...

It's a pretty massive issue that's been re-occuring since beta. Error 10102 Returns!

Has something to do w/ the handshaking going on between character logins & the servers on their end not working properly. Unfortunately there's nothing u can really do but wait for them to fix it =/.

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    Originally posted by Vutar
    Originally posted by mcrippins
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/0866044f2e3a7ee9ef711f12ca9dd8be6e23cd65

It times out when I try to connect to that too...

Does anything they design work?

Pretty sure their site is getting smashed right now. We're indirectly acting as a DDoS attack.

• Agathos88Agathos88 Member UncommonPosts: 92
    Yeah was working great while I was in game. Logged out to take care of something, came back and I'm getting this sweet error too.

-Prior story writer for MMORPG.com

• KnightblastKnightblast Member UncommonPosts: 1,787
    Another emergency maintenance was announced, starting at 830 Pacific and running through 1030 Pacific.
  • IfrianMMOIfrianMMO Member UncommonPosts: 252
    Originally posted by Knightblast
    It started happening about 20-25 minutes ago.  Session changes were causing boots, followed by 90k.  I am bouncing between 90k and 10102 errors, like a lot of people are.  If you stay in the same zone you're probably fine, but as soon as you session change, boom.

This is pretty much my issue too.

Good thing i have SRIV <3

• MrBum21MrBum21 Member UncommonPosts: 405

I see, EA was just a typo, they really meant EM Emergency Maintenance

at this point I feel it is more important for them to get it fixed for good.  I don't even want to think about the beating the server team is taking for this.

the missing link in a chain of destruction.

All spelling and typographical errors are based soely on the fact that i just dont care. If you must point out my lack of atention to detail, please do it with a smile.

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959

I don't even want to think about the beating the server team is taking for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ

• GreteldaGretelda Member UncommonPosts: 359
    meanwhile in peaceful lands far far away aka jp servers ppl were playing what seemed like to be FFXVI not XIV

my top MMOs: UO,DAOC,WoW,GW2

most of my posts are just my opinions they are not facts,it is the same for you too.

• MrBum21MrBum21 Member UncommonPosts: 405
    Originally posted by Braindome

I don't even want to think about the beating the server team is taking for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ

lol, sounds about right

the missing link in a chain of destruction.

All spelling and typographical errors are based soely on the fact that i just dont care. If you must point out my lack of atention to detail, please do it with a smile.