Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Error 10102

helaciousshelaciouss Member UncommonPosts: 15

Anyone know what this one is? Character tries to log in, but then prompts this error. Server full? Server down? Just curious ...

Comments

• IMBanksIMBanks Member UncommonPosts: 75
    I believe it is server and waiting list both full.
  • kabitoshinkabitoshin Member UncommonPosts: 854
    I got 10102 only once, now it's only 9000 when trying to login.
  • PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589
    I'm getting the 10102 error.
  • AlberelAlberel Member Posts: 1,121
    The servers crashed it seems. Anyone logged in at the time was booted when they tried to change zones.
  • kabitoshinkabitoshin Member UncommonPosts: 854
    Got booted when starting a instanced story mission.
  • IMBanksIMBanks Member UncommonPosts: 75
    Not true, at least for Adamantoise. I'm in Mumble communication with friends who logged on earlier.
  • pyrendiapyrendia Member Posts: 14
    I get one or the other error code when I try to log onto Gilgamesh. Not mad at SE, just wish they had a better system in informing their customers instead of putting up cryptic error codes
  • BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Also getting this error atm, can't log in.
  • KnightblastKnightblast Member UncommonPosts: 1,787
    It started happening about 20-25 minutes ago.  Session changes were causing boots, followed by 90k.  I am bouncing between 90k and 10102 errors, like a lot of people are.  If you stay in the same zone you're probably fine, but as soon as you session change, boom.
  • ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    error 90000, error 10102, error ******, error ******.
  • ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    can we have like few hour maintance so i dont need whole day press start and quit. 
    Now I am unable to obtain the world list for na/eu servers. Good times
  • javon1334javon1334 Member Posts: 59
    What are theses maintance for then, if we keep on having the same problem over and over again.
    We should all reroll on the Japan servers and see how we'll they like all these errors
  • TheRedGrTheRedGr Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Originally posted by javon1334
    What are theses maintance for then, if we keep on having the same problem over and over again.

Sign of their incompetence maybe ? Seriously, they had the same problems during beta and they STILL have not fixed the problem....

• XaradasXaradas Member Posts: 37

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsqUZkmO-zk

*Foul language fair warning*

This classic youtube came to mind, just replace Diablo 3 with FF.

• GorillaGorilla Member UncommonPosts: 2,235
    Kinda disapointed I only get 10102 I was hoping for a 90000 for a bit of variety. To be fair it seemed smooth for a while.
  • emperorhades1emperorhades1 Member UncommonPosts: 310
    What is that thing they do when a Japanese business person fails utterly at their job?
  • XaradasXaradas Member Posts: 37
    Originally posted by emperorhades1
    What is that thing they do when a Japanese business person fails utterly at their job?

Go drinking.

• MrBum21MrBum21 Member UncommonPosts: 405
    Originally posted by pyrendia
    We should all reroll on the Japan servers and see how we'll they like all these errors

i call dibs on a Lalafell named Godzilla!

hmm, that would actually be fun, just make a group of characters named after Godzilla monsters and run around the Japanese servers

the missing link in a chain of destruction.

All spelling and typographical errors are based soely on the fact that i just dont care. If you must point out my lack of atention to detail, please do it with a smile.

• BrialynBrialyn Member Posts: 184
    I'm getting 90000 and 10102.  I got booted when I alt tabbed out of the game to join vent with a friend. I know many mmo's have bumpy launches but I can't help but feel annoyed when Phase 4 was so short even after all the issues. Let's just say SE is damaging my calm.  I'm still in control though and staying cautiously optimistic that these will be fixed soon. 

Currently Playing: FFXIV:ARR
    Looking Forward to: Wildstar
  • nycplayboy78nycplayboy78 Member UncommonPosts: 212
    Originally posted by Alberel
    The servers crashed it seems. Anyone logged in at the time was booted when they tried to change zones.

This ^^

SIGH.....

• TheRealDarkeusTheRealDarkeus Member UncommonPosts: 314
    Originally posted by emperorhades1

Do they still commit seppuku/hara-kiri?  Lol, that is what you are referring to I would suppose...

It has been bad, but not worse than some.... 

• nycplayboy78nycplayboy78 Member UncommonPosts: 212
    Originally posted by Brialyn
    I'm getting 90000 and 10102.  I got booted when I alt tabbed out of the game to join vent with a friend. I know many mmo's have bumpy launches but I can't help but feel annoyed when Phase 4 was so short even after all the issues. Let's just say SE is damaging my calm.  I'm still in control though and staying cautiously optimistic that these will be fixed soon. 

That's right don't let Square Enix take away your BLESSINGS!!!!

LAWD!!!!

• MrBum21MrBum21 Member UncommonPosts: 405
    Originally posted by Brialyn

phase 4 ran great for me.  I had no issues with any part of it.  To be honest EA is the only time I have had any issues with ARR

the missing link in a chain of destruction.

All spelling and typographical errors are based soely on the fact that i just dont care. If you must point out my lack of atention to detail, please do it with a smile.