Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hi there, the world is full... get lost

2»

Comments

• VorchVorch Member UncommonPosts: 793

Really wish they had an overflow system so yall could at least play :(

I know so many are looking forward to this, so I wanna see some more videos :)

"As you read these words, a release is seven days or less away or has just happened within the last seven days— those are now the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria."...Guild Wars 2

• DoomedfoxDoomedfox Member UncommonPosts: 679
    Originally posted by NBlitz
    Originally posted by Doomedfox

I dont understand there was a queue for my wife and myself telling me in what position we were.

The highest i saw was 100 and it didnt even take a min to be in game.

Did something happen to the queue while i was sleeping? Or is this a baseless troll threat?

No. I've experienced it myself. It's a shot in the dark. Sometimes I got put into queue, other times I was given an error or client closed on me.

Just tried logging in worked without a hitch.

Btw claiming the game has no queue if it most certainly does have one even tho it might be glitchy for a select few at times makes me question this threat.

I just read on the launcher that they were limiting the log ins after the last patch maybe that was what caused the problems some of you had?

• NaowutNaowut Member UncommonPosts: 663

You paid to play FF on 1 of the many servers, which you can. 

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904
    Originally posted by NBlitz

I dont understand there was a queue for my wife and myself telling me in what position we were.

The highest i saw was 100 and it didnt even take a min to be in game.

Did something happen to the queue while i was sleeping? Or is this a baseless troll threat?

No. I've experienced it myself. It's a shot in the dark. Sometimes I got put into queue, other times I was given an error or client closed on me.

Just tried logging in worked without a hitch.

Btw claiming the game has no queue if it most certainly does have one even tho it might be glitchy for a select few at times makes me question this threat.

I just read on the launcher that they were limiting the log ins after the last patch maybe that was what caused the problems some of you had?

Indeed. Perhaps they shouldn't have made a blanket statement.

Btw, still trying to log in. I don't know how many are or aren't have the same problem but it is there.

• DrakephireDrakephire Member UncommonPosts: 451
    I think they should open up a bunch more servers. That way in 3 months, players can come back here to complain about empty servers and demand server mergers.
  • SmoeySmoey Member UncommonPosts: 599
    Error 90000, 1017, 10102 error error error. My god I love the game but why put the servers back up with more errors than there were. The duty finder still not working.

(\ /) ?
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

• JuaksJuaks Member UncommonPosts: 271
    Originally posted by Aldous.Huxley

I'm not entirely sure why people bother to care about early access as much as they do.

I agree. People forget they are still getting the pre-order perks. And I am sure the whiners will be lvl 30 or so by launch day anyways.

• meadmoonmeadmoon Member UncommonPosts: 1,344
    Originally posted by TheHavok

I'm not entirely sure why people bother to care about early access as much as they do.

Remember that feeling when you were a kid on Christmas Eve, so excited to open your presents. All you could think about was that super awesome toy that you couldn't wait to play with. Well imagine that you were able to unwrap and play with that toy instead of having to wait. ALSO imagine your friends were all playing with the toy too and having a blast. It's kind of like that.

Got it. However, I just can't imagine anyone still having that feeling who's over the age of six.

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    Originally posted by grimgryphon

Remember that feeling when you were a kid on Christmas Eve, so excited to open your presents. All you could think about was that super awesome toy that you couldn't wait to play with. Well imagine that you were able to unwrap and play with that toy instead of having to wait. ALSO imagine your friends were all playing with the toy too and having a blast. It's kind of like that.

Got it. However, I just can't imagine anyone still having that feeling who's over the age of six.

Considering this forum.........think about what you just posted. LOL

• EvokerzEvokerz Member UncommonPosts: 37
    SE should send their Devs to Anet to learn on how to make overflow server system.
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Quality of service, they could put no limits on servers and make the game unplayable. Make plans but remember, while you are real life happens. Time for new plans :-) 
  • Mari2kMari2k Member UncommonPosts: 367

Op is such a noob !

Every mmo gamer knows that the first weeks since launch are a nightmare to play. Deal with it or get lost.

• wandericawanderica Member UncommonPosts: 370

I say all of us NAers start logging on to the japanese servers.  I bet Square would get it fixed a bit quicker then.

That said, it's just normal launch woes.  I know, I know, it's 2013 Rift worked great blah blah blah, but it happens.  It sucks, sure, but hey, I need to go cut the grass anyway.  They'll get it fixed.  I just wish it was faster.

• AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615
    This is the norm for most MMOs on launch day. Also, this isn't launch, this is early access. :)

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

• OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177
    Originally posted by IfrianMMO

Because it is something they paid either extra or early to be able to play it?

It´s not a gift that has been given out of good will, it is a reward in exchange of both trust and money so of course, the customers have all the rights to be able to enjoy it.

Only a fool buys for early access expecting a flawless product. They are the same people who buy the first generation of any technology (be it a car, a console, a television, etc) and then complain that their "loyalty" has been rewarded with a flawed product.

• svannsvann Member RarePosts: 2,230
    Originally posted by Rzep
    I would complain about World Full messeges except that the line moves so fast I barely have the time.

It really does.  Yesterday I was 22 in line, and after being in support chat queue for hours the day before, figured it would be a while.  So I got up and filled my water and when I got back I was in game and dead.

• meadmoonmeadmoon Member UncommonPosts: 1,344
    Originally posted by GeezerGamer
    Originally posted by grimgryphon

Considering this forum.........think about what you just posted. LOL

Oops, I guess I was stating the obvious.

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Lets be real for a moment OP. If there were 9 hour queue's you would still complain. Queue or not there is always a certain point where you have to stop letting people in. Servers have capacity limits. It's funny that you bring up Aion. Aion last I checked still had one server where it was impossible to roll an Elyos character if you didn't already have one on server. Sometimes extreme measures need to be taken for stability.  We get it. You are annoyed and upset. You just want to play. Just like the rest of us. It is not the end of the world believe it or not.

Just one more thing. You may not like it, but Early Access does not equal a launch. With a P2P you can't officially call it a launch till subscription info is required. (i.e entering Credit Card/Pay Pal info)

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• MalekothMalekoth Member UncommonPosts: 3

I for one, am highly disappointed with the 'early access' problems. This is the last day I have to play before I return to another work week. Being married and working 50 hours a week, I don't have a lot of free time for games I want to play. I have yet to play at all in Beta phase 4 or early access. I have the "World full" message constantly. I even tried creating several characters on different worlds. So, my characters remain as level 1.

Now I'm regretting my decision to trade in four games for this one. So much for early access.

• dreamsofwardreamsofwar Member Posts: 468
    They really need a working queue system. This "world full" message constantly is irritating. 
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967

How dare people who pre-ordered to get early access expect early access.  The fools.

I thought there was a difference between F2P and P2P? Nope. Same companies lying, releasing janky product and making up shit as they go, and same cheer leading lap dogs making excuses for it.

"As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    Originally posted by FlyByKnight

How dare people who pre-ordered to get early access expect early access.  The fools.

I thought there was a difference between F2P and P2P? Nope. Same companies lying, releasing janky product and making up shit as they go, and same cheer leading lap dogs making excuses for it.

get over it arr isnt janky product the servers are having issues and they need to add a few more