Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NA] Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] ! (Midgardsormr)

Comments

• HassonHasson Member Posts: 4
    I've made quite a few gaming friends over the past couple months while being in grievance. If you wanted a one stop community to call home for any of your gaming needs, Have a peek into Grievance Gaming.
  • Grievance1Grievance1 Member Posts: 41
    Originally posted by Hasson
    I've made quite a few gaming friends over the past couple months while being in grievance. If you wanted a one stop community to call home for any of your gaming needs, Have a peek into Grievance Gaming.

That right there is just proof of how awesome Grievance really is.

If you're looking for a great community of people to hang out with and talk with and definitely play with, this might be the community for you! We are always looking for people who are interested in having a family friendly environment while they play and let me tell you, I have been here for a while and I can't think of any reason as to why I would hate my decision to join Grievance. It has been an absolute blast.

Chip,
    Recruiting Officer, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Chip,

Chip,

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    I'm thinking about rerolling on Midgard to check this guild out.. Can't decide :)

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• steelheartxsteelheartx Member UncommonPosts: 434
    Ton of people on TeamSpeak already this morning!  Looking for a family oriented Guild to play with?  Check us out at www.grievancegaming.org !

Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at https://www.grievancegaming.org !

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    Originally posted by GwapoJosh
    I'm thinking about rerolling on Midgard to check this guild out.. Can't decide :)

This is a great group of people.  I can't say enough about my experiences in this game and others previously. 

Originally posted by sumdumguy1

This is a great group of people.  I can't say enough about my experiences in this game and others previously. 

You said it brother!

Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at https://www.grievancegaming.org !

Originally posted by steelheartx
    Originally posted by sumdumguy1

You said it brother!

He's absolutely right about this!

Grievance is a fantastic organization and I can't tell you how much I love my decision to join this organization.

It is truly an amazing community and if you're looking for a family oriented community, this is your last stop!

Come join us!

Chip,

• AlamarethAlamareth Member UncommonPosts: 570

I've seen some of you around, although I'm still guild shopping.  I was looking at Paradigm, up until their raid schedule made it impossible for me to contribute.

My IGN is Semir No'haelis - level 32 Scholar.  My goal is reaching and clearing end game content ASAP (although I do sleep and I do work).  I'm also a hardcore PvP'er (yeah, I know - but I can love FF too!).  Your community seems nice, but I'm less sure about your ambitions...

Anyway, just putting myself out there a bit.  Hopefully I'll have a chance to play with some of your higher levels to help in the decision making.

As an aside, do you guys have one static Grand Company?

• tcb124tcb124 Member Posts: 5
    Hi Your guild seems very heart warming and i would like to join,  i wanna get in contact wiith you guys via your Teamspeak but there seems to be a password. Would one of you jolly fellows PM your password to Teamspeak so i can get in and get to know you guys hopefully join n your epic quest for ARR ?

Originally posted by tcb124
    Hi Your guild seems very heart warming and i would like to join,  i wanna get in contact wiith you guys via your Teamspeak but there seems to be a password. Would one of you jolly fellows PM your password to Teamspeak so i can get in and get to know you guys hopefully join n your epic quest for ARR ?

Wow. I am SO sorry tcb for the long wait.

Grievance has been absolutely swamped with new recruits and members coming in and stuff!

Anyway, for prospective members to obtain the teamspeak information, they need to first put in an application to Grievance and go through that process. Unfortunately, I cannot provide the teamspeak information to non members of Grievance. I hope you understand.

To all of our other readers, please feel free to come and join us!

We have an amazing community and we are getting things DONE in Final Fantasy XIV! See you there!

www.grievancegaming.org

Chip,

Good evening fellow Eorzeans!

With the game going at full steam right now, I'd really like to talk to you today about Grievance.

We are a very family oriented organization filled with gamers of all shapes, sizes, and various backgrounds.

If you think that you'd be interested in joining the family, please go ahead and check us out!

I look forward to chatting with all of you soon on TeamSpeak and hopefully get to know all of you better!

See you there!

www.grievancegaming.org

Chip,

Good evening everyone!

With Final Fantasy XIV rolling on through and making splashes in the gaming world for being an amazing game, you might be thinking of looking into a community to play with!

Well, if you are looking for a gaming community that is family oriented and knows how to have fun, knows how to do stuff but isn't a hardcore raiding guild, this might be the place for you! We understand that real life comes first and gaming comes second! 

If you are interested in learning more, please go ahead and check us out! I really look forward to meeting you all!

www.grievancegaming.org

For our gamer girls, the Grievance Gamer Girls might be something for you! They are a fantastic group of gamer girls who just want to have fun and share that fun with the rest of the world! Come join them! You won't regret it!

www.gggirls.net

Chip,

So what's everyone doing while the servers are down ?

Originally posted by steelheartx
    So what's everyone doing while the servers are down ?

Haha not a lot Steel! You know how we do it in Grievance! We just kick it and enjoy each other's company! :D

To the rest of our readers..

Good morning fellow Midgardsormr players!

With the server issues being fixed as we speak and players finally able to enjoy content to their heart's content without worrying about being DC'd, I'd like to take a few minutes of your time to talk to you about joining Grievance!

This community is an absolutely one of a kind family oriented organization and it is a very refreshing sight to see!

I can't tell you how much I loved my decision to join this community!

We are a multi gaming group, and in Grievance, once you come in, you'll never want to come out! 

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me!

I hope to see you on the forums and I sincerely hope you join us!

Chip,

Good afternoon everyone!

With Final Fantasy XIV being a massive success right now, I definitely invite you all to check out Grievance!

We are a family oriented community and we are definitely always looking for people who want that kind of community when they are playing games, whatever they may be!

I hope everyone would come check us out. If you have any questions or lingering concerns, please feel free to ask! I really look forward to meeting all of you!

Libra Eorzea!

Chip,

Good afternoon fellow Eorzeans.

I'd like to talk to you today about joining Grievance!

With our issues with the game finally solved and we can all get into the heart of things, this might be a perfect time for you to find a community. Well, if you are looking for a family friendly community that gets things done and has structure, you have come to the right place.

I can't tell you how thankful I am to have joined the organization.

If you're interested, please come on by!

www.grievancegaming.org

For our gamer girls, please come join the Grievance Gamer Girls. They are a fun bunch of girls who just love to play video games, enjoy themselves and hang out!

Come check them out and enjoy!

www.gggirls.net

Chip,

Good morning fellow Eorzeans.

With my Hydra queue not going so well (ya'll know how it is) I thought I'd take some time to talk to you today about the Grievance organization!

We are a family oriented community that loves to just play games together. That doesn't mean we don't do it right though!

We make sure that real life always comes first before the game. If you feel that this might be something that is up your alley, please don't hesitate to ask me a question in game or check out our forums. I really hope to see you there!

Chip,

Hey guys,

Just wanted to check in and talk to you about how awesome Grievance is!

It is a testament to the awesomness of Grievance that I can step away from this extremely wonderful game and still take some time to talk about the community!

For all of those interested, please go ahead and check us out at www.grievancegaming.org

I guarantee you you will not regret checking us out.

I know I haven't. This community has been absolutely stellar and I have loved every single day of being here.

See you in Eorzea!

Chip,

• alfredaugustalfredaugust Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Grievance's Final Fantasy guild is going strong! We have a great group, that has been steadily helping the guild grow, so if you want to be a part of a great community come check us out at http://www.grievancegaming.org/ and find the last guild you will ever need to join.

Good morning everyone!

I just wanted to take a few moments of your time to talk about the Grievance organization!

It truly is a testament to the awesome nature of Grievance when I willingly take the time out of my day from running CM in order to post about this wonderful place.

This really is a family oriented community and I cannot even express my gratitude in them giving me a chance to be a part of this place!

I have not regretted a single day since I joined this place and I really hope you all would be willing to give it a try.

Please come check us out! If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know!

I will do my best to answer them.

See you in game or on the forums!

Chip,

• cynraliccynralic Member Posts: 1
    Hi All, 

It's been a while but we at Grievance are happy to announce we have large presence on the Midgardsormr server. The guild is open to any and all types of players, from casual to more serious. We're very active in crafting and end game content and are a truly family oriented guild! 

Should you have interest, please feel free to have a look at our forums and learn more about Grievance! 

http://www.grievancegaming.org
  • GarnRastusGarnRastus Member Posts: 2

So you're taking a liking to Square's latest Final Fantasy offering, yes?  Well, let me tell you, you're in good company (so to speak).  I mean, this game is excellent.  No two ways around that.

All you need now is the excellent Free Company (that's what Final Fantasy calls guilds).  Well, your search ends here.  Grievance is where it's at.  On the more casual side?  We've got you covered.  Got your eye on the end game content?  Look no further.

Also, our company is built from the ground up to deter drama.

So, welcome to the family!  Register on our forums (free!).  Post in the Final Fantasy application thread!  Tell us a little about yourself.  We can't wait to meet you!

http://www.grievancegaming.org/

• GarnRastusGarnRastus Member Posts: 2

I hope you're enjoying your time on the Midgardsormr server!  If you haven't chosen a Free Company (guild) yet, give us a look!  We'd love to have you.  One of our passions is helping each other get the most out of our Final Fantasy experience.

Either head on over to www.grievancegaming.org or go take a quick read of this thread's orginal post.  Apply today!  You'll be glad you did.