Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is sli enabled yet?

rush1984rush1984 Member UncommonPosts: 371

Just wondering if they have enabled SLI  yet

or should i just keep the other card disabled  ?

Comments

• EhllfhireEhllfhire Member UncommonPosts: 633
    Idk, maybe when ps4 and dx11 hit ffxiv?

Any graphical, audio, or gameplay restrictions not seen in other mmos but found in FFXIV can be blamed on one thing.
    PS3

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Yup, since the release of the Char Gen/Benchmark 2 and Phase 4.

Dunno about AMD, but for nVidia you must have 320.49 drivers or higher.   The newest and better optimized are 326.80 {beta}  Most ppl are reporting 300-800 more points from the benchmark!

• rush1984rush1984 Member UncommonPosts: 371

""Idk, maybe when ps4 and dx11 hit ffxiv?""

what you mean? what do they have to do with SLI lol ??

i read that it will be available at launch but im wondering if they mean headstart or actual official release day on 27th

• rush1984rush1984 Member UncommonPosts: 371
    Originally posted by Khrymson

Dunno about AMD, but for nVidia you must have 320.49 drivers or higher.   The newest and better optimized are 326.80 {beta}

oh lol damn i played the whole p4 with just a single card lol thanks for headsup

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    I have a laptop with ultrabay, so I can remove one of my gpu's easily.  I did benchmark on 1 750m and got just over 10k.  I put in the 2nd 750m and got 11851.  So I'm guess both cards work...
  • ShauneepeakShauneepeak Member UncommonPosts: 424
    Originally posted by Gravarg
    I have a laptop with ultrabay, so I can remove one of my gpu's easily.  I did benchmark on 1 750m and got just over 10k.  I put in the 2nd 750m and got 11851.  So I'm guess both cards work...

How did you get so high? A 750m is just a rebranded 660m and I could not get over 5.5k and that was at 720p =S

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    I don't know. maybe driver?  my driver updates whenever nvidia makes one.  Unplugged I get like 6k probably.  Maybe it's processor or something too?  I haven't a clue.
  • skyexileskyexile Member CommonPosts: 692

yea crossfire works now, thinks its all in the drivers.

SKYeXile
    TRF - GM - GW2, PS2, WAR, AION, Rift, WoW, WOT....etc...
    Future Crew - High Council. Planetside 1 & 2.

• JagaridJagarid Member UncommonPosts: 415
    Originally posted by Shauneepeak
    Originally posted by Gravarg

How did you get so high? A 750m is just a rebranded 660m and I could not get over 5.5k and that was at 720p =S

Do you have vsync or adaptive Vsync turned on in the drivers?  If you do, this severely limits how high of a score you will get in the Benchmark.    I get about 5500 with adaptive vsync turned on, I get just shy of 13,000 with it off (my card is a 690)

• MimzelMimzel Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Originally posted by rush1984

Just wondering if they have enabled SLI  yet

or should i just keep the other card disabled  ?

I have a gtx 690 which is built in sli. I have no trouble running the game on max settings spanning all three monitors in surround. If SLI wasnt enabled during phase 4 then I am mightily impressed cause the game ran silky smooth with aforementioned setup. This leads me to belive that SLI is working very nicely.

• GrummusGrummus Member UncommonPosts: 151
    SLI is definitely working, I was getting 12831~ with the benchmark at 1920x1080, everything maxed on two 660's.
  • JagaridJagarid Member UncommonPosts: 415

Dunno about AMD, but for nVidia you must have 320.49 drivers or higher.   The newest and better optimized are 326.80 {beta}  Most ppl are reporting 300-800 more points from the benchmark!

Whoa, thank you for mentioning the new beta drivers.  I didn't know they released a new driver earlier this week.

My benchmark score was great with the 320.49 drivers, at 12,800, but with the new 326.80 I got over 18,000!  Talk about better optimized.  Dammmn.

• klepp0906klepp0906 Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Jagarid

Whoa, thank you for mentioning the new beta drivers.  I didn't know they released a new driver earlier this week.

My benchmark score was great with the 320.49 drivers, at 12,800, but with the new 326.80 I got over 18,000!  Talk about better optimized.  Dammmn.

still doesn't work with surround enabled.   WTG! sigh  Nothing like getting 4k on the benchmark with 4 titans.