Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW Live Stream. Returning Vanilla WoW players (It's been 7 years)!

guy246guy246 Member Posts: 13

Hi MMORPG, my name is Peaboddy and I started playing World of Warcraft the day of launch but quit the game during Vanilla in 2006. 

A couple  months ago, my friend Eubo (another Mannoroth vanilla WoW player) suggested that we should play World of Warcraft again for the first time in 7 years, but this time we should also stream our efforts starting from complete scratch. We created new horde characters (Peabody and Eubo) and began capturing the leveling process on film (but not really). Often times we were joined by our friend Katarya, who’s played the game more recently and could answer some of our questions. 

A lot has changed in WoW and we got a lot to say about it. If anyone is interested in listening, watching or chatting with us as we level up and play the game then please check out our stream at: 

ww.twitch.tv/eubogaming

(WE'RE LIVE NOW)

Also just for fun, here's some interesting but ultimately useless early Mannoroth history facts for you guys:

1. My biggest claim to fame in WoW comes from getting the server first legitimate Vaelastraz kill Alliance side. Both Eubo and I were at the time a part of a guild called Rebel Nations Soldiers 

2. During those years, the Horde side was dominated by a guild called The Twelve Prophets, who had also managed to get the first 60 on this server. (Not sure if this is just a myth but I was told that this same Tauren warrior attempted to solo Stitches right after dinging 60 but DIED trying because he was still using level 40 greens!)

3. My father played a human warrior named Question and he was the second Alliance Grand Marshal ever on this server (the first was a shadow priest named Shae). 

If for some reason anyone finds these interesting I’ll keep posting more

Comments

• page975page975 Member Posts: 312
    You type too nice....Are you a Blizzard in-plant ?
  • guy246guy246 Member Posts: 13
    Originally posted by page975
    You type too nice....Are you a Blizzard in-plant ?

Only one way to find out!

twitch.tv/eubogaming

• KawaiiOtaku627KawaiiOtaku627 Member Posts: 1
    you guys aren't too bad =)
    Originally posted by KawaiiOtaku627
    you guys aren't too bad =)

Well i'm slightly offended that we're not good, i'm still happy to be part of your first post. We're going live again for the first time in forever. Come check us out if you're bored 

twitch.tv/eubogaming

LIVE AGAIN guys

Apparently Caitlin knows someone with a 50 lb scrotum? Come find out....

Twitch.tv/eubogaming

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Looks fun! I'm waiting for the next patch and subbing again. TY for the post you guys, It was fun watching for a bit.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

Originally posted by Amjoco
    Looks fun! I'm waiting for the next patch and subbing again. TY for the post you guys, It was fun watching for a bit.

Glad you enjoyed it!

We're live again for the first time in a week. We've undergone a complete transformation and are in the process of becoming the strongest versions of ourselves. Come check us out on your lonely Friday nights (PS we have a chick). 

!LIVE!

twitch.tv/eubogaming