Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nice Overview Video

MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531

Here's a nice overview video of ESO.  It's a couple of months old, so forgive me if it's been posted before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD7x1KF8N8o

Comments

• Cyber-DemonCyber-Demon Member UncommonPosts: 18
    After being greatly disappointed with the direction of EverQuest Next I decided to read up a little on ESO (I have not played the single player games so I know nothing of the lore or system). This video was exactly the kind of info I was looking for, Thanks! Now finally I have a new MMO in development to follow and get disappointed about hehe :).
  • gamekid2kgamekid2k Member Posts: 360
    Twitch.tv has some newer footage from ESO team which was recorded during gaming convention few weeks ago.

Now Playing: DARKFALL Unholy Wars "Return to Open World, Full Loot PvP, Conquest in a Sandbox MMO with player driven economy! Just like classic MMOs!"

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Originally posted by Cyber-Demon
    After being greatly disappointed with the direction of EverQuest Next I decided to read up a little on ESO (I have not played the single player games so I know nothing of the lore or system). This video was exactly the kind of info I was looking for, Thanks! Now finally I have a new MMO in development to follow and get disappointed about hehe :).

I hadn't played much since dabbling a bit in Morrowind years ago.  I got Skyrim a few weeks ago and love it!  Very flexible character creation and gameplay, great graphics.

You can pick up the base game for $29.99 on Steam, probably less during a sale.  Well worth it.

• nachofootnachofoot Member UncommonPosts: 122

I saw this video on August 2nd:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWXjzLEGV9U

The combat and gameplay look like an Alpha build of Skyrim.  They can do better than this.  I am really disappointed.  I guess tracking projectiles in real-time wouldn't work on the internet for them because it seems to be a problem in this game so far.