Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

War Thunder - Game Play Video

TealaTeala SomewherePosts: 7,545Member Uncommon

I am working on my latest game write up for my blog about War Thunder.   Should be up in a couple of days.   I will include a couple of game play videos from inside the game.    I have lots to say about this game - the good and the bad.   It has the potential to be a great game.    If anything, this game will be good flight sim, combat practice for when Star Citizen comes out.   

Here is a preview video.    Yes - I am the one flying.  http://forum.warthunder.com/public/style_emoticons/default/007_3.png

War Thunder - Battle of Britain - Historical Mode   <<< clicky

If you have any questions - feel free to ask.

Tagged:

Comments

• RdlabanRdlaban HokksundPosts: 396Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Teala
    I am working on my latest game write up for my blog about War Thunder.   Should be up in a couple of days.   I will include a couple of game play videos from inside the game.    I have lots to say about this game - the good and the bad.   It has the potential to be a great game.    If anything, this game will be good flight sim, combat practice for when Star Citizen comes out.    Here is a preview video.    Yes - I am the one flying.  http://forum.warthunder.com/public/style_emoticons/default/007_3.png War Thunder - Battle of Britain - Historical Mode   <<< clicky If you have any questions - feel free to ask.

This video is in private mode..

• TealaTeala SomewherePosts: 7,545Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Rdlaban
    Originally posted by Teala
    I am working on my latest game write up for my blog about War Thunder.   Should be up in a couple of days.   I will include a couple of game play videos from inside the game.    I have lots to say about this game - the good and the bad.   It has the potential to be a great game.    If anything, this game will be good flight sim, combat practice for when Star Citizen comes out.    Here is a preview video.    Yes - I am the one flying.  http://forum.warthunder.com/public/style_emoticons/default/007_3.png War Thunder - Battle of Britain - Historical Mode   <<< clicky If you have any questions - feel free to ask.

This video is in private mode..

Seems it was set incorrectly - my bad - all fixed.

• greymanicgreymanic whatever, MOPosts: 21Member
    Great flight sim. Where's the shoosting?
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Boca Raton, FLPosts: 1,521Member Uncommon
    Liked and subscribed.

I really enjoyed what I played of War Thunder, certain maps always seemed to crash for me which eventually led me to stop playing.

I'll probably give it another look when I get my Oculus Rift.

"To be what you are not, experience what you are not." -Saint John of the Cross
    Authored 131 missions in Vendetta Online
    Check it out on Steam

• rawfoxrawfox HamburgPosts: 731Member Uncommon
    WarThunder is totally cool, waiting for a new controller :D