Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyway to tell about Early Access?

RollieJoeRollieJoe Member UncommonPosts: 451

So trying to register my preorder code for Early Access, and I'm getting the error almost everyone else is also getting about "try back later"

Some people have said that the code actually worked when it said this because the game then showed up in their account.   But I already had the game in my account (due to playing in the closed and open beta).   So is there anyway to tell if early access was successfully registered?  Anyone else already have the game in their account from beta but successfully register for early access?

Thanks.

Comments

• KesinKesin Member UncommonPosts: 25
    Originally posted by RollieJoe

So trying to register my preorder code for Early Access, and I'm getting the error almost everyone else is also getting about "try back later"

Some people have said that the code actually worked when it said this because the game then showed up in their account.   But I already had the game in my account (due to playing in the closed and open beta).   So is there anyway to tell if early access was successfully registered?  Anyone else already have the game in their account from beta but successfully register for early access?

Thanks.

Here is a link to someone who contacted SE support about it.  

• RollieJoeRollieJoe Member UncommonPosts: 451
    Thank you Kesin, I'll try again tomorrow.